July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Fennel Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 45 Tea Bags, 8.82 oz (250 g)

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1158767 on Aug 03, 2010

I'm very very please with www.iherb.com. It's amazing how quickly you get the products I order to me. Haven't used the tea enough to know if I would get it again. Thank you for such great service!

Much Relief with this tea!

Posted by Reviewer1301239 on Nov 18, 2009

I have tried many remedies for gas, but this seems to be the one and only effective cure for me. I drink a cup every night before bed and it totally aids with my digestion. Growing up in Germany, Fennel Tea has been around since I can remember. I am 47. This tea has a very pleasant taste as well. Try it, you will love it.

Heather's products are excellent

Posted by Reviewer1014236 on Jan 11, 2010

This is the best fennel tea I have tried. I drink several cups a day. My IBS requires constant management and all of Heather's products have helped. I use the Fennel & Peppermint Tea's (nice plump tea bags, fresh product, great taste, and they help settle the digestive system), peppermint capsules (before eating...if I might be pushing it a bit at that meal...gotta have a treat sometimes...), and the most important of them all - the Acacia Tummy Fiber - get it, use it, "begin slowly". You will be surprised by the results - it, combined with the use of freshly ground, dark brown, flax seeds, are the key to managing IBS.

Ice tea

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Oct 22, 2012

I make a nice ice tea with Heather's Tummy Care tea bags. Add a bit of honey and it is so good!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1570802 on Mar 08, 2011

the best..tummy fibre...one just has to be commoted to directions at beginning!