Nora

Posted by 5177963686817938269 on Jul 09, 2014

I have used Tummy Tea for several years and really like it. I just add a little sugar. My container makes two cups of tea and it is delicious.

5 star

Posted by Reviewer3022145 on May 04, 2014

Excellent, peppermint tea bags. Great flavor and quality. Best I have found.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1369690 on Apr 08, 2014

This is the best peppermint tea I found on iHerb. Super big tea bag, the smell is very fresh.

Wonderful

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 17, 2013

This tea container is enormous!! It has lasted me a long time, and I use this tea everyday. The tea bags are very large with lots of mint in them, so they make a nice strong mint tea!! Good for all seasons :)

Must have

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012

I have IBS and this product is a MUST for me. It goes in smoothies ( i just open a bag and pour in the peppermint and blend), and I drink it as a tea. I love it. It really takes away the aches and relaxes your whole body. It is a MUST for upset tummies or sensitive tummies.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Aug 14, 2012

Removes IBS discomfort.

Very good tea

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on May 14, 2012

Very large tea bags. I can use mine to make two cups of tea... Very soothing for my stomach.

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Peppermint Tea Bags, Organic

Posted by Reviewer1190093 on Dec 13, 2011

Excellent tea! Has helped my husband's IBS episodes. He drives a big rig and brings his thermos of tea every night. Was raised drinking herb teas, especially peppermint, because of its soothing effect on the digestive system. This is the bestest, strongest peppermint tea we have ever had! Will buy again!

excellent number one

Posted by Reviewer3293406 on Mar 16, 2011

Product is rated number one, amount of time it took for product to arrive to me was above number one rating. Best time of any product ever remember buying. Service in both areas was far above top rating.

Peppermint is so calming

Posted by Reviewer1128125 on Mar 08, 2011

This tea tastes so great and it helps calm my stomach at any time. I have IBS, but your stomach can get out of whack for many other reasons and this can just help calm it down at any time. Even if you don't need the calming effect, it tastes great to drink.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »