Great energy booster.

Posted by Reviewer1429209 on Feb 28, 2009

My husband uses this and it really helps his energy level. It also helps his hair to remain full. The minerals are great for hair restoration.

improvement in overall health

Posted by Reviewer3325544 on Dec 06, 2007

Since I've been taking the balanced essential my health has improved (everything from sore muscles to tiredness)It's Great...

The best vitamins for me

Posted by Reviewer2140159 on Oct 14, 2007

I found the Balanced Essentials liquid vitamin firt at a local vitamin & herb shop, and began taking them. However, I thought that, after awhile, I could switch back to the cheaper tablets. It did not take long for my multiple health problems, however, to once again take over; that is, until I switched back to the Balanced Essentials. Liquid vitamins are absorbed more quickly by one's body, and in a week I could tell a difference after switching back to these. I highly recommend for everyone, but especially for those with low autoimmune responses.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2474808 on Feb 04, 2008

I started taking these because someone told me that I would feel amazing. I stopped taking them after awhile and immediately got sick. Since I have not been taking them in awhile, I have been very sick with whatever is going around at the moment. I am reordering today and know that I will feel much better soon! IHerb also has very fast shipping and great prices. Its the best price I have found. Thanks!

B RUSSOM

Posted by Reviewer2483645 on Mar 12, 2008

HOW EASY TO GET ALL THE ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND NUTRIENTS AT ONE TIME. THE TASTE IS GREAT.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1824257 on Mar 19, 2008

This is a great product. All my friend and co-workers were getting sick and wondered how I stayed away from their sickness. This is the reason why. and the taste isnt horrible.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1793593 on Feb 12, 2012

Amazing vitamins. Love them. Not crazy about the taste but they work. Thank you

Feeling Great

Posted by Reviewer2773213 on Jul 03, 2010

I really notice a difference when I take the Balanced Essentials faithfully. I've tried similar products but like the taste and results this gives me. I highly recommend Balanced Essentials!!

My Doctor ...

Posted by Reviewer3056894 on Aug 26, 2010

My Dr. recommended this item to me infactically (by brand name). By the way, the taste actually is very palatible. I am very pleased and so is my Dr. that I took his advice to become more balanced in my eating regime...which is quite lacking ... which is one reason he "put me on" Heaven Sent Naturals, Balanced Essentials, Fruit Punch Flavor 32 fl oz which will last me a full month. This product was on sale when I purchased it, so I took advantage of it and purchased two (2) bottles. Thank you for puting forth such a wonderful product that gives me more energy and balanced nutrition!! Sincerely, Sue Cozens

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1765674 on Aug 26, 2010

I have been taking Heaven Sent Naturals, Balanced Essentials for 3 months now and feel great. I don't enjoy taking pills so having this option is great. With all viatamens and essentials the real result is living a healthy life and that is what I am expecting from this (of course this is not the sole source of good health). Liz H.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »