Great multi! The best absorption!

Posted by Reviewer1740501 on Oct 25, 2013

I love this vitamin. I have a hard time with the large pills - especially since I take a lot of supplements. This is very easy to take and tastes MUCH better than any others I have tried. And this is by far the best price also! (though it does need to be refrigerated and the cap gets pretty sticky/messy, but thats minor) Another huge plus with this multi... while vitamins and minerals are good for you, many are not good in excess. Most multi-vitamins have 200-1800% daily value of everything which is not needed. More is NOT better and CAN actually be harmful. This label shows clearly a good variety of nutrients - all at just 100% rda - exactly what your body needs and no more :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1031760 on Oct 17, 2013

Easy to take., and easily absorbed.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1793593 on Feb 12, 2012

Amazing vitamins. Love them. Not crazy about the taste but they work. Thank you

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1705824 on Nov 24, 2011

These are the best multivitamins.

Tastes great!!

Posted by Reviewer2444344 on Mar 15, 2011

I could really feel an energy boost after drinking a yummy 1 or 2 oz. shot glass of this stuff! I ran out and definitely felt the difference.

Fresh and wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1513049 on Mar 01, 2011

I have been using this product for more than a year now and it is excellent. I feel as though my body easily assimulates all the nurishing vitamins and minerals I am paying my hard earned money for.

Brilliant service

Posted by Reviewer1067764 on Jan 25, 2011

Very happy with iHerbs fantastic service. Ordered the vitamin drink from the UK and it arrived within 2 days.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1765674 on Aug 26, 2010

I have been taking Heaven Sent Naturals, Balanced Essentials for 3 months now and feel great. I don't enjoy taking pills so having this option is great. With all viatamens and essentials the real result is living a healthy life and that is what I am expecting from this (of course this is not the sole source of good health). Liz H.

My Doctor ...

Posted by Reviewer3056894 on Aug 26, 2010

My Dr. recommended this item to me infactically (by brand name). By the way, the taste actually is very palatible. I am very pleased and so is my Dr. that I took his advice to become more balanced in my eating regime...which is quite lacking ... which is one reason he "put me on" Heaven Sent Naturals, Balanced Essentials, Fruit Punch Flavor 32 fl oz which will last me a full month. This product was on sale when I purchased it, so I took advantage of it and purchased two (2) bottles. Thank you for puting forth such a wonderful product that gives me more energy and balanced nutrition!! Sincerely, Sue Cozens

Feeling Great

Posted by Reviewer2773213 on Jul 03, 2010

I really notice a difference when I take the Balanced Essentials faithfully. I've tried similar products but like the taste and results this gives me. I highly recommend Balanced Essentials!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »