Great energy booster.

Posted by Reviewer1429209 on Feb 28, 2009

My husband uses this and it really helps his energy level. It also helps his hair to remain full. The minerals are great for hair restoration.

improvement in overall health

Posted by Reviewer3325544 on Dec 06, 2007

Since I've been taking the balanced essential my health has improved (everything from sore muscles to tiredness)It's Great...

How is the taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Nov 03, 2008

It tastes a bit of fruit punch and a bit of medicine taste. I can't tell how useful is this product to me. Overall is ok.

Feeling Great

Posted by Reviewer2773213 on Jul 03, 2010

I really notice a difference when I take the Balanced Essentials faithfully. I've tried similar products but like the taste and results this gives me. I highly recommend Balanced Essentials!!

The best vitamins for me

Posted by Reviewer2140159 on Oct 14, 2007

I found the Balanced Essentials liquid vitamin firt at a local vitamin & herb shop, and began taking them. However, I thought that, after awhile, I could switch back to the cheaper tablets. It did not take long for my multiple health problems, however, to once again take over; that is, until I switched back to the Balanced Essentials. Liquid vitamins are absorbed more quickly by one's body, and in a week I could tell a difference after switching back to these. I highly recommend for everyone, but especially for those with low autoimmune responses.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2474808 on Feb 04, 2008

I started taking these because someone told me that I would feel amazing. I stopped taking them after awhile and immediately got sick. Since I have not been taking them in awhile, I have been very sick with whatever is going around at the moment. I am reordering today and know that I will feel much better soon! IHerb also has very fast shipping and great prices. Its the best price I have found. Thanks!

B RUSSOM

Posted by Reviewer2483645 on Mar 12, 2008

HOW EASY TO GET ALL THE ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND NUTRIENTS AT ONE TIME. THE TASTE IS GREAT.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1824257 on Mar 19, 2008

This is a great product. All my friend and co-workers were getting sick and wondered how I stayed away from their sickness. This is the reason why. and the taste isnt horrible.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1793593 on Feb 12, 2012

Amazing vitamins. Love them. Not crazy about the taste but they work. Thank you

Balanced Essentials

Posted by Reviewer1530913 on Feb 28, 2009

Just as advertised. It really does taste good - what a surprise and I already feel much better - after only a few weeks. That deep down tired feeling is much better and looking forward to doing even better in the future. Thank for great product.