Very good!

Posted by 5212954704629502087 on Feb 05, 2015

I was looking for a liquid vitamin for my husmand and myself, so that our bodies would actually absord the vitamins & nutirients (unlike pill vitamins). I am VERY pleased! The taste is great, and I really feel like it is giving my body the vitamins it needs. Will definitely be purchasing more...

Heaven Sent Naturals Liquid Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1953592 on Dec 25, 2013

Easy way to take your daily vitamins! Convenient and tastes great! I just wish it was cheaper...

Great multi! The best absorption!

Posted by Reviewer1740501 on Oct 25, 2013

I love this vitamin. I have a hard time with the large pills - especially since I take a lot of supplements. This is very easy to take and tastes MUCH better than any others I have tried. And this is by far the best price also! (though it does need to be refrigerated and the cap gets pretty sticky/messy, but thats minor) Another huge plus with this multi... while vitamins and minerals are good for you, many are not good in excess. Most multi-vitamins have 200-1800% daily value of everything which is not needed. More is NOT better and CAN actually be harmful. This label shows clearly a good variety of nutrients - all at just 100% rda - exactly what your body needs and no more :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1031760 on Oct 17, 2013

Easy to take., and easily absorbed.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1793593 on Feb 12, 2012

Amazing vitamins. Love them. Not crazy about the taste but they work. Thank you

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1705824 on Nov 24, 2011

These are the best multivitamins.

cfs

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Nov 10, 2011

great for energy and i love the sweet taste. 4 stars because it has soy and milk in it and you really have to refrigerate it.

Tastes great!!

Posted by Reviewer2444344 on Mar 15, 2011

I could really feel an energy boost after drinking a yummy 1 or 2 oz. shot glass of this stuff! I ran out and definitely felt the difference.

Fresh and wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1513049 on Mar 01, 2011

I have been using this product for more than a year now and it is excellent. I feel as though my body easily assimulates all the nurishing vitamins and minerals I am paying my hard earned money for.

Brilliant service

Posted by Reviewer1067764 on Jan 25, 2011

Very happy with iHerbs fantastic service. Ordered the vitamin drink from the UK and it arrived within 2 days.