sea essentials

Posted by Reviewer1325853 on May 02, 2011

this product is awesome. feel better, not as tired and my dark circles under my eyes are going away. I lve this poduct. suzy

Mineral Intake of the stomach

Posted by 5099304486307639999 on Apr 12, 2014

Do you have horrible looking nails, brittle or split and you have tried every thing that you and your salon nail person can think of well think no more the soluction is SEA Essentials. Had a nail that kept splitting as soon as the new growt would get to the top - well at first I did not notice the repair naturally in my nail because I was used to aving it there - after 1 month I saw that it was gone - what?? gone no split YEAh no longer the split, my nails became hard and was growing faster. Energy level was up toe nails hard and looking good my hair stopped turning grayer (is that a word) well that is what happened to my air. Children that are active can benefit from this product as well. What more can I say but try one bottle for yourself and see the wonderful changes for your self.

Easy to diegest and absorb!

Posted by 5118393208709964095 on May 30, 2016

I usually take a tablet as a vitamin but when I am sick or can't stomach tablets we keep a good liquid vitamin & mineral supplement on hand , most of all during flu season when you have a sore throat & need the extra support , this just perfect for that. If you have swallowing trouble pills try this liquid version it's the best ! Good Variety of vitamins , Minerals and amino!

Awesome

Posted by sergeantwolf on Feb 22, 2010

I've been taking this trace mineral vitamin for a few months now and feel great.

Easy to take!

Posted by celestialleo on Apr 09, 2011

Great way to get sea veggies...tastes great and loaded with nutrients!

sea essentials