G Phelan

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 18, 2016

Excellent product does every thing it says will be buying again highly recommended takes a while to dissolve but tastes so good that's not a problem

do not dissolve well

Posted by Reviewer2603652 on Apr 13, 2012

This product which advertises it is "fast dissolve", can actually take up to 20 minutes to dissolve sublingualy and it is gritty. I bought it for the supplemental value but I will be looking for something else.

we like these

Posted by Reviewer1094855 on Oct 30, 2011

my husbant uses them due to cardiac and neurological problems since a stroke. but now our daughter also uses it to help with attention challenges in college while working etc. And I take it occasionally for a boost on a really tiring/stressfull day and think they help.

The pills were discolored.

Posted by Reviewer3248010 on Feb 23, 2011

This happened to me when I get them in Summer. I think its the heat. IHerb shud take more care.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3178827 on Feb 19, 2011

I tend to take B12 on faith--Not sure of the results but it seems like an important vitamin that most people are deficient in. This one tastes great, dissolves slowly. This is the second time I have bought it. Will continue to use it.

Posted by Reviewer2738079 on Jan 19, 2011

I have bacterial vaginosis and decided to get a folic acid supplement to help rid my system of it. I started using this before purchasing it at iherb and it has helped the situation immensely. Will continue to use it until I rid myself of bv and even beyond since b9 and b12 are both vitamins that my body needs anyway.

b12

Posted by Reviewer2472983 on Oct 07, 2010

good product. really helps my handicapped son.

Sublingual is better

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Aug 26, 2010

Noticed improvement overall in the first week. I will reorder this one.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on May 21, 2010

Gives me lots of energy! It protects my heart and is also calming while still providing energy. I highly recommend it. Good price

sunlingual b12

Posted by Reviewer2958050 on May 02, 2010

i really like this product , it has helped alot . thanks margie deal

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »