unbelievable

Posted by Katarinatan on Apr 10, 2016

My husband suffers every night in our bedroom becos he is very sensitive to dust, mold, animal dander and our 3 amorous cats. Already, we change our beddings everyday. And our maid will vacuum the bed before putting on new toppers and bed linings. So for the last 4 yrs, I have been giving him all sorts of lung health and allergies pills and liquids. All to no avail. He would make these horrible noises thru out the night cos his throat was itchy and he would have an irritating back drip. He has tried all forms of quecetin , bromelian, other drips and tiny sublingual pills every night. But every night, he would be hacking away , trying to sooth his itchy throat. So a week ago, I found ClearIfe stashed somewhere hidden from sight. And I thot, hey, I have tried every item on item, Let's try this. To my utter amazement, as soon as he carries his cat, I quickly pop 1 pill into his mouth and a squirt of bioAllen's Animal Hair and Dander to swish around his mouth. And tat is quite enough to prevent any allergies or an asthma attack! Thank u ClearLife for saving the quality of my husband's life. Now every night, he can play and carry the cats as long as I give him both the bioAllen's and ClearLife. U have no idea now grateful I m tat ClearLife works for animal dander. Looks like we r ready for our 4th rescue cat ; or I can also start fostering other kittens/cats that need my help 😁 very happy

Helps my kids stop sneezing

Posted by Reviewer2706875 on Jul 22, 2014

My kids have allergies and the ClearLife (before was Adrisin) really helps. My son has asthma and is allergic to dust, mold, animals, etc.. and he is old enough now to tell me that when he takes the Clearlife it helps. Since this is homeopathic it is OK to use w/ prescription meds. We highly recommend it!

Good Product

Posted by 5145407197693256172 on Apr 24, 2014

I find that this really works for me and I like that it's homeopathic.

good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Oct 22, 2012

very good for my son. Every day 3 tablets and all o.k.

Well! Эффективно!

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 31, 2012

Bought in the trial version on 15 tablets. This packing bolshe.These are homeopathic tablets for allergic persons. Eliminate accompanying symptoms. I have an allergy to a dust. It is shown in the form of dacryagogue, a sneezing and cold. These tablets to me facilitated a condition. Accepted 3 times a day, knowing that I will get to an improper situation. As it is homeopathy, it is necessary to accept correctly: in 15 minutes prior to food or in an hour after food. Packing of small, only 15 tablets. Therefore to carry out tests for other cases it did not turn out. I will buy repeatedly. Покупала в пробной версии по 15 таблеток.Эта упаковка больше. Это гомеопатические таблетки для аллергиков. Устраняют сопутствующие симптомы. У меня аллергия на пыль. Проявляется в виде слезотечения, чихания и насморка. Эти таблетки мне облегчали состояние. Принимала 3 раза в день, зная, что попаду в неподходящую обстановку. Так как это гомеопатия, то надо правильно принимать: за 15 минут до еды или через час после еды. Упаковка маленькая, всего 15 таблеток. Поэтому провести испытания для других случаев не получилось. Куплю повторно.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Helps, but won't get rid of all your allergy symtoms.

Not sure about this one!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Jun 02, 2012

But I have used it for my itching, and it stopped itch - but if it was these tablets - I am not sure.

Heel Adrisin

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on Dec 29, 2010

This works well when I seem to be itchy and stuffy, it helps with my eyes, skin and nose.

Allergy gone

Posted by Reviewer2274201 on May 19, 2010

3 times daily 1 tasty tablet under the tongue and allergies are gone :)