This is great, great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2206282 on Feb 08, 2010

Originally recommended by my chiropractor, I can get it from iHerb at just over half the price. It works wonderfully well on my occasional back pains and more frequent restless legs, and is also handy for insect bites, bruises, etc. I'm a big fan!

Love the stuff

Posted by Reviewer1422505 on Oct 29, 2010

It's a great NON-STINKY pain cream that does the job! I used as part of my Frozen Shoulder treatment, and got hooked on it for other muscle pains. It even worked great on a bee sting on the face (ouch!). But swelling went down quickly using my Arnica. Pam S.

Powerful Pain Releaver

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Jun 13, 2011

My mother uses arnica on her sore toe and other sore muscles -it is xtremely helpful.

I havnt used it enough to rate

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 24, 2012

but I think it worked on my sons bruised leg, the sell is a bit too strong for me but I am extreemely sensitive because of allergies. Love heel products

Great pain reliever!

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Jan 11, 2014

My sister fell and hurt her hand not long ago --- and after trying many different lotions and rubs --- arnica is the only one that relieved the pain. My friends feet hurt her all the time and Arnica is her cure! So I'm going to try it for pain on the back of my hip!