Works great for my dog!!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Aug 13, 2012

My dog is 8 or 9 years old, weighing 70 pounds. One morning he was limping on front legs and within 3 days was in so much pain good hardly get up. After, hundreds of dollars at a vet and just diagnosing him with pain and giving pain medication or found the Heel Arthritis. I gave him 1 in the am and 1 pill in the pm. Within an hour of giving him the Arthritis pills he was moving better. After one week, he was pain free. He know only gets a pill once or twice a week. He knows it helps him feel better, because he comes to me when he needs one. He walks a mile with me everyday and his pain free.

Finally something that works!

Posted by Reviewer1863002 on Jan 30, 2010

My father has suffered from severe Arthritis in his shoulders for about 15 years and has tried all the usual over the counter pills and creams. I purchased this product for him 8 months ago and it works great for him. Before he wasn't able to lift his arms higher than shoulder level without intense pain, since taking this product he can extend his arms over his head and sustain that posture without any pain. I highly recommend this product and thanks to iherb.com for making it more affordable.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 14, 2009

This seems to work for me. My back, wrists, knees, ankles are all beginning to show signs of arthritis. My pain is lessened and I can sleep nights.

Really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2441899 on Oct 28, 2010

My mom has severe arthritis and it used to be very difficult for her to move. While this product is not a cure, it has definitely helped her be more active because of less pain.

No effect.

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

My mum has severe rheumatoid arthritis on her knees. Bought this for her to try out, no effects at all. But rated 3 stars because it doesn't bring any harm trying either.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3161742 on May 19, 2011

Great product!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Oct 05, 2009

Good stuff to relieve aches and pains.

please with product

Posted by Reviewer2214128 on Dec 07, 2007

very pleased with product and arrived extremely quick.

Heel Arthritis Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1332462 on Jul 14, 2008

I have had good results with these tablets, far better than any I have tried over here in UK. I will most certainly re-order.

Heel Arthritis