Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Dec 08, 2009

This was something my acupuncturist suggested. I like this because the cleansing process is very effective but subtle. You don't realize it's working. I was suffering from a lot of allergies and now I don't. I use this every 3 months.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Jul 12, 2011

Gave me mild headaches and some dizziness in the beginning, but quickly made me feel so much more open and lighter. Don't ask me how this works, but it works. On all fronts: urination, digestion, sweating. All elimination processes running smoothly, and that really makes a difference. Even my persistent sinusitis and abdominal bloating started to clear up! And I can tell you right away that nothing else even came close in doing that.

Great Detox

Posted by Reviewer2540770 on Jun 19, 2011

My daughter gets psoriosis on her scalp all the time. With this detox kit, it just goes away. Absolutely amazing. I'm also using it for a gentle detox and I feel less headachy and tired. It's a bit pricey, but it is much cheaper than going to the dermatologist for my daughter's scalp and it actually works, which is more than I can say for the dermatologist!

Naturopaths' recommendation

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 01, 2008

Most detox products target the digestive tract. This product is excellent for detoxifying every cell in the body. Supports any weight loss program. Excellent product, awesome price!

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2208823 on Jul 04, 2010

This detox product has really put a dent in my joint issues. My rosacea cleared up after the second day. I did get a killer caffein headache (from decreasing my tea intake) after the first week but after it cleared I felt great and have not had a reoccurrence. The big difference has been in my joints which is why I got onto the product in the first place. I have yet undiagnosed inflammation issues in my joints. They have been much better and my pain has been much reduced.

Posted by Reviewer2532399 on Feb 14, 2011

I've been recommending this detox kit for years with clients reporting exceptional results. The cleanse is simple & low maintenance, quite subtle yet deep. Its effectiveness is not to be underestimated.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2298245 on Feb 25, 2011

iS A WONDERFULL PRODUCT. iT IS REALLY "DETOC" AND IN A FEW DAYS YOW CAN SEE DE CHANGE IN YOUR BODY

First time detox

Posted by Reviewer2679269 on Mar 10, 2011

My naturopath put me on this detox kit and I was hesitant and a bit nervous at first but I had no reason to be. I found it to be very gentle and effective. Didn't have any issues and I am now on my second kit - so far so good. Would recommend and I plan to do this this detox yearly.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2709759 on Mar 25, 2009

Very good to clear your body on molecular level.

Heel Detox Kit - Head & Shoulders above the rest

Posted by Reviewer3077747 on Oct 01, 2011

Excellent product, easy to use. My skin is glowing! My hair is shiny. I will definitely use this product again. Highly recommended.