Great

Posted by Reviewer1650666 on Feb 09, 2012

Feedback from my clients tell me this product works very well in reducing stress and anxiety.

alternative solution

Posted by Reviewer1730430 on Jun 16, 2011

Recommend for PMS & calming

Excellent product for Menopause

Posted by ShelleyP on Feb 25, 2013

I've been using this remedy for quite some time to help with relaxation and the type of interrupted sleep I've been experiencing with peri-menopause. It really does make a difference. Although I still often wake up, I'm usually more relaxed and can go right back to sleep. As far as anxiety or occasional panicky feelings, I find the Natural Care Anxiety Relief product to be more effective than this one for that purpose. Both products work quickly and are reasonably priced.

Wonderful sleeping beauty

Posted by Reviewer2392510 on Oct 22, 2013

No need to introduce Heel, they are one of the best companies ever for homeopathic products. Maybe the good surprise for me was the fact that one tablet only was enough to make 24 better. I take one before I go to sleep and I end up with an excellent night and a very good day. Highly recommended.

These work

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

Gave them to a hyperactive grandson worked like a charm and settled him down

No drama!

Posted by Reviewer2563713 on May 20, 2016

No side effects! LOVE IT - I don't even feel the dramatic effect of relaxation but it works, I sleep better and react much better to drama with it but it won't make me sleepy or drowsy. PERFECT!

Heel Calming

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

Everything from Heel is great -- love these

Calming is calming!

Posted by Reviewer3168851 on Mar 09, 2010

I've been using Calming nightly for six months....very effective and absolutely no side effects!

Safe and effective, although very mild.

Posted by Reviewer2808078 on Mar 27, 2010

I like it. It works very gently, helping to ease nervous tention.

Calming

Posted by Reviewer2714032 on Apr 08, 2010

What an excellent product for the price, it helps me sleep and I have not had any breast tenderness, back aches or PMS symptoms since I've been taking this. I fall asleep within 30 minutes after taking this product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »