10% Off Orders Over $40!

Heel BHI, BodyAnew, Cleanse Multipack Oral Drops, 3 Bottles, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) Each

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Dec 08, 2009

This was something my acupuncturist suggested. I like this because the cleansing process is very effective but subtle. You don't realize it's working. I was suffering from a lot of allergies and now I don't. I use this every 3 months.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2208823 on Jul 04, 2010

This detox product has really put a dent in my joint issues. My rosacea cleared up after the second day. I did get a killer caffein headache (from decreasing my tea intake) after the first week but after it cleared I felt great and have not had a reoccurrence. The big difference has been in my joints which is why I got onto the product in the first place. I have yet undiagnosed inflammation issues in my joints. They have been much better and my pain has been much reduced.

Great Detox

Posted by Reviewer2540770 on Jun 19, 2011

My daughter gets psoriosis on her scalp all the time. With this detox kit, it just goes away. Absolutely amazing. I'm also using it for a gentle detox and I feel less headachy and tired. It's a bit pricey, but it is much cheaper than going to the dermatologist for my daughter's scalp and it actually works, which is more than I can say for the dermatologist!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Jul 12, 2011

Gave me mild headaches and some dizziness in the beginning, but quickly made me feel so much more open and lighter. Don't ask me how this works, but it works. On all fronts: urination, digestion, sweating. All elimination processes running smoothly, and that really makes a difference. Even my persistent sinusitis and abdominal bloating started to clear up! And I can tell you right away that nothing else even came close in doing that.

Naturopaths' recommendation

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 01, 2008

Most detox products target the digestive tract. This product is excellent for detoxifying every cell in the body. Supports any weight loss program. Excellent product, awesome price!