Me encanta

Posted by 5555707992335896862 on Nov 22, 2015

Mis compañeras de trabajo han rebajado mucho con este producto. Yo no he rebajado pero me hace sentir mejor.

very disappointed

Posted by 5439682804213003181 on Mar 07, 2014

I was looking for complete detox and after lots of reading & research chose to order "Heel BHI, Detox-Kit, oral drops, 3 Bottles, 50 ml each"... the main reason for my choice was it's direction: put the drops (mixed from all 3 bottles) in 1.5 l water and drink through the day... however I received the product above without iHerb notifying me that the product I've ordered no longer exists and asking if I'd like to receive its changed version or a refund... it is no longer a detox kit and has different direction! even worse, I do not need these drops! total waste of my time and money ($32.79)

unexpacted good

Posted by 5467381151066775893 on Jan 09, 2014

eld bit sick the first 3 days ,but after 1 week i have more power sleep better and my mild cellulitis vanished !! Love this and will it order again in 6 month

Favourite Detox

Posted by 5635349378304798624 on Jan 01, 2014

I do this detox every year. It is gentle and unobtrusive while leaving me feeling great. Can't recommend enough!

Very effective

Posted by 4952140362311792349 on Nov 26, 2013

This is a very good detox product. I noticed positive changes after the expected initial lull. Recommended. I didn't feel the one targeting the urinary system was necessary if you are symptom-free, so maybe that's an unnecessary inclusion. Maybe it did some good that I didn't notice?

yuyi PA

Posted by 5307590063919863202 on Nov 09, 2013

that product was recommended for my homeopatic doctor,it works very well for mi,the first tree day i start taking i dont feel well but after that y start feelin better,it works and start cleaning every cells of my body.it is a miracle product to me.

I cannot say more but...

Posted by 5676353729664984487 on Oct 30, 2013

This kit made me realize what issues I had... let's just say it started me out on a journey to heal myself...

none

Posted by 4726289938407566202 on Aug 09, 2013

Haven't used yet.

great product

Posted by Gianella on Apr 06, 2013

I have been using Heel products for quite some time now. I have had very good results using them. I really love this products, you can be confident that you are cleaning your system with them. I totally recomen it.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1201282 on Feb 25, 2013

super price with super multiple results! I reccoment all the pack!