This should be Heel's number one product

Posted by Reviewer2601306 on Aug 20, 2011

This should be the highest selling product Heel makes, and I buy several others on a regualar basis so I am very familiar with their products. There is always several bottles on our shelves. At the first sign of exposure to flu or colds pop one and then 15 minutes or so later, take another. Last year H1N1 came through our area before the mandatory flu shots were in stock and our family members work at hospitals. We did have 4 adult cases and 2 children cases despite good hygiene and they were mild with this product and colloidial silver.

Great!

Posted by Santita on Jul 16, 2012

A wonderful product! Colds pass within a couple of days. If you start to take early in the disease - the disease will pass you by )))

As Good as any other Heel products.

Posted by 5577096328230029753 on Apr 16, 2015

You can't go wrong with Heel Remedies ever.. love them

Amazing product!!!

Posted by tinatherese on Nov 11, 2011

I have CFS and get colds, flus and sore troats ALL the time... Last 2 months I have been using flu pluss and have been feeling soo much better.. When ever I feel like a flu or cold is coming I take one tablet 3 times a day for a day or two, usually symptoms goes away pretty quick using these tablets, I am soo happy...they work for my kids too!! :)

take this throughout the flu season

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Mar 05, 2009

i love that this product has influenzinum and the remedy that is in oscillo we get really quick relief from those very beginning signs of flu or cold and are able to avoid getting sick, great value for an all round flu/cold prevention

Excellent preventative

Posted by Reviewer1863869 on Mar 15, 2009

My husband and I have been using FluPlus as a preventative for a couple of years. I am an educator and have found that FluPlus helps keep me healthy when others become sick.

It Just Works

Posted by Reviewer2172131 on May 01, 2009

I just pop one of these at the very first sign of the flu...a stuffy nose or a slightly scratchy throat...and in minutes I'm feeling like myself again. I've been taking these for over 3 years, and haven't had even a cold in that time.

seemed to work!

Posted by Reviewer2518362 on Sep 27, 2009

I only had to use it once, but it seemed to have worked! I'll be checking out other Heel products!

works every time!

Posted by Reviewer1810020 on Nov 23, 2009

This was a re-order. We use it as soon as we feel symptoms come up, and they don't ever develop into anything bigger. They also go away practically overnight. This product is a miracle. Works for all members of our family!

Safe and effective

Posted by Reviewer2808078 on Mar 27, 2010

I find it very helpful, especially when I feel very first sympthoms. Three tablets were enought to stop my cold last time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »