100% Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1179114 on Feb 09, 2011

This product is a miracle! I have felt dizzy, disoriented, fatigued, weak, memory loss, had migraines, and neck pains. I went to many doctors: family, neurologist, ear nose & throat, and nobody could find anything wrong with me. I had a cat scan, mri, all kinds of blood tests, and other tests and everything was normal. I tried this product because I believed I had an infection that the doctors could not find and after about 3 days of taking it I felt so much better. Finally, after 2 years of searching I have found something to help me! I would recommend this product to anyone!

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1948770 on Apr 27, 2010

My son has disabilities and other health complications. Last fall he got H1N1 and was sick for weeks, he took a dramatic turn for the better after starting Galium-Heel. As he got back to normal we backed off and noticed that his hair had flakes and his skin was dry, he began to show signs of a virus again about a month later and we began to add Galium-Heel back into his routine. With in a day or two the dandruff cleared and his skin looked noticeable different. It gives him the edge to recover from viral attacks.

Galium

Posted by Reviewer3059178 on Aug 22, 2008

Excellent product. Great results

Heel Galium Heel Oral Drops

Posted by Reviewer1922869 on Feb 01, 2009

Fabulous, especially when taken, added to the Heel Detox kit drops. If Heel ever goes to plastic bottles, I will discontinue this product. IHerb was great, good pricing and delivered just what I ordered.

Galium Heel - Immune system

Posted by Reviewer1722739 on Oct 21, 2010

I could not live without Galium-Heel. I found out that taking 15 drop sublingual of Galium Heel once in the morning before breakfast made immune system much stronger. I used to get cold blisters on my upper upper lip and I haven't had one in a long time. I know that it is due to taking Galium Heel because the only thing that changed in my daily routine. Thank you

Excellent for the cold and flu season

Posted by Reviewer1235249 on Dec 03, 2010

I use this regularly when the weather changes as it stops a cold fast in its tracks. I highly recommend it!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1319719 on Aug 01, 2011

Same Comment

Simple but effect product

Posted by Reviewer2851778 on Jan 13, 2012

We have found this to be a wonderful product to have on hand during those flu and cold seasons. It worked effectively for me recently and while I had a couple days of feeling slightly under the weather, I was able to continue my activities and fight off the virus quickly. I attribute that in great part to Galium-Heel.

Heel BHI, Galium-Heel

Posted by Reviewer2548166 on Mar 25, 2011

Gerat product. Knocked out my viral infection quickly.

Galium- Heel

Posted by Reviewer1562728 on Sep 11, 2010

I am taking Galium-Heel every time I think I need to strengthen my immune system and it works. Haven't had a cold or other virus infection in years. It also helps for Herpes!