Heel BHI, Galium-Heel, Oral Drops, 1.6 fl oz (50 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

100% Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1179114 on Feb 09, 2011

This product is a miracle! I have felt dizzy, disoriented, fatigued, weak, memory loss, had migraines, and neck pains. I went to many doctors: family, neurologist, ear nose & throat, and nobody could find anything wrong with me. I had a cat scan, mri, all kinds of blood tests, and other tests and everything was normal. I tried this product because I believed I had an infection that the doctors could not find and after about 3 days of taking it I felt so much better. Finally, after 2 years of searching I have found something to help me! I would recommend this product to anyone!

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1948770 on Apr 27, 2010

My son has disabilities and other health complications. Last fall he got H1N1 and was sick for weeks, he took a dramatic turn for the better after starting Galium-Heel. As he got back to normal we backed off and noticed that his hair had flakes and his skin was dry, he began to show signs of a virus again about a month later and we began to add Galium-Heel back into his routine. With in a day or two the dandruff cleared and his skin looked noticeable different. It gives him the edge to recover from viral attacks.

Galium

Posted by Reviewer3059178 on Aug 22, 2008

Excellent product. Great results

Heel Galium Heel Oral Drops

Posted by Reviewer1922869 on Feb 01, 2009

Fabulous, especially when taken, added to the Heel Detox kit drops. If Heel ever goes to plastic bottles, I will discontinue this product. IHerb was great, good pricing and delivered just what I ordered.

Galium Heel - Immune system

Posted by Reviewer1722739 on Oct 21, 2010

I could not live without Galium-Heel. I found out that taking 15 drop sublingual of Galium Heel once in the morning before breakfast made immune system much stronger. I used to get cold blisters on my upper upper lip and I haven't had one in a long time. I know that it is due to taking Galium Heel because the only thing that changed in my daily routine. Thank you

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »