お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Heel BHI, Klimaktheel, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

hot flash relief

Posted by Reviewer1455674 on Apr 04, 2012

I have been using Klimaktheel for about a year for hot flushes on the advice of my herbalist. I dissolve one under my tongue on waking and one at night before bed. If a hot flush wakes me up, she says take another Klimaktheel. If there was any doubt that it works, I have run out a couple times, thought nothing of it, and didn't bother to buy more. Within three days my heat level was so much worse that I found myself asking why and realized I had stopped the Klimaktheel. Sometimes we need to stop what we are taking in order to realize how well it works. I no longer let myself run out.

Nothing better for hot flashes!

Posted by Reviewer2254027 on Dec 10, 2009

I suffered severe hot flashes for a very long time. I was on hormone replacementtherapy for a year and although I didn't get the hot flashes, I suffered severe side effects that landed me in the hospital. I started taking this product and it has been a miracle! Days go by without a hot flash and if I do get one, it is very minor and lasts only a few seconds. I highly recommend it!

Best for menopause

Posted by Reviewer2617564 on Feb 03, 2010

my wife went thorugh menopause and she took this homeopathic medicine and help her to relive from, hot flashes, fatigue, upset and change her mood etc as per I know this is a best medication without any side effects

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1626619 on Mar 23, 2010

I am very pleased with the Klimaktheel tablets. It took about two weeks to experience results, but my hotflashes have resolved. I take one tablet three times a day, under the tongue; easy to dissolve. My husband notes that my mood swings have diminished as well. A great point for the husbands out there!!

Hot flashes begone!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Jun 30, 2010

Works quickly for hot flashes! Loving this!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »