Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Heel BHI, Lymphomyosot, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Lymphatic cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1902398 on Jul 07, 2009

This is a fantastic product that works to relieve lymphatic swelling and improves drainage. I have used it for years and this is a great price for the tabs.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

After trying it I really regret not having room for it before. Since my childhood I have a problem with the lymph nodes in the neck. I often colds and at the slightest cold, I strongly swollen nodes in the neck. One time I even brought to the hospital at night, wanted to cut the swollen nodes, but fortunately I was able to avoid surgery. You can not say about my friend. I randomly saw this product. Of course, I decided to try it. As soon as my lymph nodes are swollen, I immediately started taking these pills. Two days later I was shocked by the result - the sore has stopped, the tumor was gone! And this is without any antibiotics and other chemicals (note that the majority of antibiotics occurs in my immediate swelling of the airways, it has been 3 cases in my life. And I do not want to!). This is a wonderful drug, for all who have a problem with the lymphatic system! For me he is simply irreplaceable! I would like to point out the fact that I became ill in recent years, much less frequently. This is due to the unusual goods iherb! Thank you and sorry for my English.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3018899 on Oct 15, 2009

After having a swollen Lymph node on my head surgically removed, and then another one swelling in my armpit, I started searching for a natural remedy. Together with regular Lymph Drainage Massage, this product helped wake up my circulatory system. The one under my armpit is now gone. The swelling under my eyes has gone done and my body lost its puffiness. My energy is restored.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3236985 on Dec 21, 2009

This product really does help stimulate the lymphatic system. I'm sold!!

HEEL BHI, LYMPHOMYOSOT

Posted by Reviewer2457242 on Mar 25, 2010

I AM IN CONTACT WITH TOXIC PRODUCTS ON A DAILY BASIS (HEAVY DUTY CLEANING PRODUCTS), IN ADDITION TO HIGH VOLUMES OF BLACK MOLD, OTHER TYPES OF MOLD AND CONSTRUCTION DUST, TO NAME A FEW. I HAVE DEVELOPED A VERY DEEP BRONCHIAL TYPE COUGH THAT CAN ONLY BE "CURED" BY ANTIBIOTICS. I HAVE GROWN TIRED OF TAKING ANTIBIOTICS AND FOUND THAT THIS PRODUCT, TAKEN AS DIRECTED IS AN ABSOLUTE NECESSITY AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. HEEL IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT. THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT REMEDIES DEPENDING ON YOUR AILMENT. LOOK IT UP.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »