Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

After trying it I really regret not having room for it before. Since my childhood I have a problem with the lymph nodes in the neck. I often colds and at the slightest cold, I strongly swollen nodes in the neck. One time I even brought to the hospital at night, wanted to cut the swollen nodes, but fortunately I was able to avoid surgery. You can not say about my friend. I randomly saw this product. Of course, I decided to try it. As soon as my lymph nodes are swollen, I immediately started taking these pills. Two days later I was shocked by the result - the sore has stopped, the tumor was gone! And this is without any antibiotics and other chemicals (note that the majority of antibiotics occurs in my immediate swelling of the airways, it has been 3 cases in my life. And I do not want to!). This is a wonderful drug, for all who have a problem with the lymphatic system! For me he is simply irreplaceable! I would like to point out the fact that I became ill in recent years, much less frequently. This is due to the unusual goods iherb! Thank you and sorry for my English.

Lymphomyosot

Posted by Reviewer1212010 on Mar 05, 2012

Excellent product..it has worked wonders for my lymph system!!! My ND is very pleased with how this product has helped me in a very positive way!!!

Very effective in Lymphaedema!

Posted by boondy on Feb 16, 2012

I've been using this for a month now, but the results are visible since the first 5 days! I really recommend this along with manual lymphatic drainage and compressive hosiery!

Detox

Posted by essentialist on Aug 10, 2011

Really works to keep clean the lymphatic system

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1319719 on Aug 01, 2011

Same comment.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer3180584 on Jul 08, 2010

This product gave me vertigo and heart palpitations. I followed instructions to the letter. After doing some research, I discovered a disheartening article online re: Lymphomyosot: A Dubious Product. Won't use it again.

lymphomyosot

Posted by Reviewer2025824 on Jun 22, 2010

have seen a huge difference

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Apr 03, 2010

If you have problems with lymph nodes use this product and you will see the difference

HEEL BHI, LYMPHOMYOSOT

Posted by Reviewer2457242 on Mar 25, 2010

I AM IN CONTACT WITH TOXIC PRODUCTS ON A DAILY BASIS (HEAVY DUTY CLEANING PRODUCTS), IN ADDITION TO HIGH VOLUMES OF BLACK MOLD, OTHER TYPES OF MOLD AND CONSTRUCTION DUST, TO NAME A FEW. I HAVE DEVELOPED A VERY DEEP BRONCHIAL TYPE COUGH THAT CAN ONLY BE "CURED" BY ANTIBIOTICS. I HAVE GROWN TIRED OF TAKING ANTIBIOTICS AND FOUND THAT THIS PRODUCT, TAKEN AS DIRECTED IS AN ABSOLUTE NECESSITY AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. HEEL IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT. THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT REMEDIES DEPENDING ON YOUR AILMENT. LOOK IT UP.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3236985 on Dec 21, 2009

This product really does help stimulate the lymphatic system. I'm sold!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »