July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Heel BHI, Lymphomyosot, Oral Drops, 1.6 fl oz (50 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Oct 24, 2010

I got Mono from a friend years ago. It comes back to haunt me every once in a while. Doctors prescribe pain pills that I'm not comfortable taking. I found out that Lymphomyosot, taken regularly during flair-ups takes care of the annoying swollen Lymphnodes. Its amazing! Not only does it work, but its a safe sure thing!

Heel Lymphomyosot - say good-bye to 'cankles'

Posted by Reviewer3077747 on Oct 01, 2011

An excellent Lymphatic drainage assistant. I will definitely use this product again. Highly recommended.

Swelling of lymph glands reduced

Posted by Reviewer3187803 on Feb 26, 2012

I took these drops to help me with a long-standing tendency to retain fluid (not heart disease-related), during a spell of hot weather. I started to take the drops just before some hot weather was due. After three or four days I stopped and during the next few days of hot weather noticed that my ankles and face didn't puff up noticeably. Next time a forecast for hot weather was made, I took a day or two of drops and had the same good result. During the latest spell, I didn't take any drops beforehand and have again had no noticeable swelling. I also don't feel so sluggish and 'clogged up' as before. I will be keeping up with this treatment as necessary (if necessary!)and thanks to Heel for making a helpful product that does what it claims to do.

Excellent for stopping asthma.

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Mar 15, 2013

I find 12 drops taken three times at 20 - 30 minute intervals clears my breathing and helps to expel mucus.

lymph drops

Posted by Reviewer1031727 on Apr 10, 2010

great for keeping lymph moving.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »