Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Oct 24, 2010

I got Mono from a friend years ago. It comes back to haunt me every once in a while. Doctors prescribe pain pills that I'm not comfortable taking. I found out that Lymphomyosot, taken regularly during flair-ups takes care of the annoying swollen Lymphnodes. Its amazing! Not only does it work, but its a safe sure thing!

Heel Lymphomyosot - say good-bye to 'cankles'

Posted by Reviewer3077747 on Oct 01, 2011

An excellent Lymphatic drainage assistant. I will definitely use this product again. Highly recommended.

Excellent for stopping asthma.

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Mar 15, 2013

I find 12 drops taken three times at 20 - 30 minute intervals clears my breathing and helps to expel mucus.

Swelling of lymph glands reduced

Posted by Reviewer3187803 on Feb 26, 2012

I took these drops to help me with a long-standing tendency to retain fluid (not heart disease-related), during a spell of hot weather. I started to take the drops just before some hot weather was due. After three or four days I stopped and during the next few days of hot weather noticed that my ankles and face didn't puff up noticeably. Next time a forecast for hot weather was made, I took a day or two of drops and had the same good result. During the latest spell, I didn't take any drops beforehand and have again had no noticeable swelling. I also don't feel so sluggish and 'clogged up' as before. I will be keeping up with this treatment as necessary (if necessary!)and thanks to Heel for making a helpful product that does what it claims to do.

lymph drops

Posted by Reviewer1031727 on Apr 10, 2010

great for keeping lymph moving.

Health & Vitality

Posted by Reviewer2219524 on Nov 19, 2010

prescribed by my naturopath & have been using for over a year but here in Australia, cost is much more so was told about IHERB by sister...

Heel BHI, Lymphomyosot Oral Drops

Posted by Reviewer1433340 on Dec 07, 2009

Good quality. Best results

I don't like the alcohol

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 25, 2008

I take it for cleaning my lymph system. Don't know if it works...but my docter told me to take it. It's a pity there is alcohol in it, because I don't like alchol. But oke, I still take it. You can take 10 drops 3 times a day, but you can also take it for a shorter while and then you can take 30 drops 3 times a day

Great price

Posted by Reviewer3059178 on Nov 02, 2008

Great price and quick service

Heel BHI Lymphomyosot Oral Drops 50ml

Posted by Reviewer2277204 on Mar 30, 2010

We saved over 60% on the delivered price compared to buying in Australia! The product came well packaged and in quick time. Thank you for such wonderful products at such great prices!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »