Heel BHI, Nausea, 100 Tablets

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 From California on Aug 09, 2009

My mother had a very severe stroke last year and ever since she has made remarkable progress, however; suffered horrible Nausea and motion sickness everytime she rode in the car. She has know been using this product for 6 months and has no more Nausea or motion sickness. It works quickly, even after Nausea and/or the motion sickness has started.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2934918 From Maryland on Aug 22, 2011

Takes a few minutes, but definitely reduces nausea. Using for my 11 yr old who gets frequesnt stomach aches and now prefers this over other over-the-counter chewables.

Works right away for me

Posted by DeanaS From New Mexico on Jan 09, 2014

I also bought some for my friend who gets nauseous from shots she gives herself for MS.

Works great for me

Posted by Reviewer1913384 From Wisconsin on Jan 01, 2011

I've been using this for over a year now at times when I have indigestion or feeling nauseous. Sometimes all I need is one dose and other times a few doses does the trick. I even used it when the stomach flu ran through my house.