Magic pill

Posted by Reviewer3165397 on Apr 26, 2010

Finally I could move out of Zoloft! I never believed in homeopathic medicine. Three months ago I went to the dietitian for a plan to lose weight. She asked all types of questions and in the end on top of my diet plan suggested the course of Cerecomp and Nervoheel. Since I paid for the visit already I decided to try these and boy, did it work! For the first time in years I am waking up in the morning without wishing to die. Long story short, IHerb.com offers the lowest price on the homeopathic medicine and believe me, any doctor will charge you at least 10% more (mine did). I strongly recommend the medicine and the site to purchase it.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2581361 on May 04, 2009

works to calm, easy to use, we have also dissolved in liquid and thats works as well. use as a natural method of calming agitation in my parent with alzheimers.

Nervoheel

Posted by Reviewer2395169 on Oct 04, 2008

Recommened by my vet the product works great for my dog to relax him and his muscle tension. I would also recommend this product.

It works!

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012

A good product. Apply with nervous tension, irritability, mental exhaustion. The product takes the my mother - the result is very noticeable.

Make this one a mainstay

Posted by Reviewer2093928 on Aug 08, 2011

This is a wonderful prodcut that really helps keep nervous tension at bay. Both of my parents are chronic worry-ers which I inherited. This helps me feel calmer and much less anxious. I take it along with the Tonico-Heel. 2 tabs each every morning.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1834552 on Oct 04, 2009

These 2 products when use together have worked with results for me. (Nervoheel and Spigelon)

excelent

Posted by Reviewer2222200 on Nov 04, 2009

with this product my health is a lot better. thank you..

Health & Vitality

Posted by Reviewer2219524 on Nov 19, 2010

prescribed by my naturopath & have been using for over a year but here in Australia, cost is much more so was told about IHERB by sister...

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1628912 on Feb 20, 2011

Used for many years by a professional nutritionist I know. Great for PMS, nervousness, etc.

Nervoheel

Posted by Reviewer1024279 on Jul 12, 2011

Very happy with product. Delivery with International Post was extremely slow compared with DHL delivery last time. 3 weeks for International Post compared with 3 days for DHL.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »