July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Heel BHI, Nervoheel, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Magic pill

Posted by Reviewer3165397 on Apr 26, 2010

Finally I could move out of Zoloft! I never believed in homeopathic medicine. Three months ago I went to the dietitian for a plan to lose weight. She asked all types of questions and in the end on top of my diet plan suggested the course of Cerecomp and Nervoheel. Since I paid for the visit already I decided to try these and boy, did it work! For the first time in years I am waking up in the morning without wishing to die. Long story short, IHerb.com offers the lowest price on the homeopathic medicine and believe me, any doctor will charge you at least 10% more (mine did). I strongly recommend the medicine and the site to purchase it.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2581361 on May 04, 2009

works to calm, easy to use, we have also dissolved in liquid and thats works as well. use as a natural method of calming agitation in my parent with alzheimers.

Nervoheel

Posted by Reviewer2395169 on Oct 04, 2008

Recommened by my vet the product works great for my dog to relax him and his muscle tension. I would also recommend this product.

It works!

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012

A good product. Apply with nervous tension, irritability, mental exhaustion. The product takes the my mother - the result is very noticeable.

Make this one a mainstay

Posted by Reviewer2093928 on Aug 08, 2011

This is a wonderful prodcut that really helps keep nervous tension at bay. Both of my parents are chronic worry-ers which I inherited. This helps me feel calmer and much less anxious. I take it along with the Tonico-Heel. 2 tabs each every morning.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »