Great product

Posted by Reviewer1757415 on May 21, 2008

As far as sleeping and calming down, this product has worked wonders for me. I first received it in Germany a few weeks ago when I had a massive panic attack, they said it would help with calming me down and relaxing. I really didn't know what to expect when they gave me the product, but I couldn't be happier with the results.

JJ

Posted by Reviewer2117636 on Jun 06, 2008

tHIS A A FABULOUS PRODUCT. i TAKE IT WITH sTRESSx AND i CAN SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT. i NO LONGER TAKE pRESCRIPTION SLEEPING PILLS

Best product for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1703575 on May 29, 2009

I bought this for my 93-year old mom who has always had difficulty sleeping. Over the years she has tried many products, but this one is absolutely the best...and doesn't leave her with groggy feeling the next day. It doesn't seem to interfere with her blood pressure meds, either.

Great Sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer3268907 on Sep 02, 2009

I have had trouble sleeping for quite some time. This is the first product I've found that helps me get to sleep, stay asleep and wake up feeling refreshed. I'm so glad it's homeopathic and therefore,not habit forming.

Peaceful Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1649233 on Oct 05, 2011

This product helps me get to sleep but more importantly to get back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. It truly helps an overactive mind calm down. Not groggy the next day. One, sometimes two tabs do the job. Three were too many for me.

Best

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 04, 2012

The best homeopathic sleep remedy I have tried so far, puts me right to sleep

No effect. If anything, made things worse

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Aug 23, 2009

I tried this products four separate times and each time kept notes on the effect. It certainly did not help, and on balance my sleep was worse. I have severe CFS and various central nervous system issues. Like most with this complaint my sleep is very poor, light and my brain cannot "do" deep sleep. In fact, I often have feverish, nightmare type sleep instead. Have tried quite a few things for sleep (other than presciption sleep meds which, be warned, are highly addictive.) This was one of the worst - in the sense that it made things worse than usual.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Nov 28, 2009

I take 1 pill every evening and this is enough for me. I sleep much better now.

Wonderfully effective

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Wonderfully effective in calming your mind, helping sleep.

Works even on chronic insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1832407 on Nov 04, 2011

Bought it for my mother who has had trouble sleeping since a child and I am so pleased that something so gentle as a homeopathic medicine is helping her, she'll wake up 4 hours later and pop another one and go back to sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »