yuyi PA

Posted by 5307590063919863202 on Nov 09, 2013

it is relax your body and your mind,you can sleep very well and the other day you dont have drowssiness.

great homeopathic insomnia solution

Posted by 5617552081183410656 on Jun 26, 2013

After suffering form insomnia on and off for few years, my naturopath recommended Neurexan. it's not like a sleeping pill, it doesn't knock you out but it does help calm the mind. I can't recommend highly enough!

Wonderfully effective

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Wonderfully effective in calming your mind, helping sleep.

Worked well but expensive.

Posted by funkydharma on Feb 15, 2012

I have chronic insomnia and along with my other assortment of pills and remedies, these tablets seemed to ease it a bit.

didnt work for me

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 07, 2012

more wasted money. unfortunatley on the nights i took this product my sleep was worse, restless, disturbed dreams, woke very tired and felt beat up. maybe didn't work for me as i have taken many homeopathic remedies over the years. Probably may work for those with regular insomnia who didn't take too many other remedies. dissapointed, it will sit in my drawer with the other useless items.

Best

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 04, 2012

The best homeopathic sleep remedy I have tried so far, puts me right to sleep

Works even on chronic insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1832407 on Nov 04, 2011

Bought it for my mother who has had trouble sleeping since a child and I am so pleased that something so gentle as a homeopathic medicine is helping her, she'll wake up 4 hours later and pop another one and go back to sleep.

Peaceful Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1649233 on Oct 05, 2011

This product helps me get to sleep but more importantly to get back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. It truly helps an overactive mind calm down. Not groggy the next day. One, sometimes two tabs do the job. Three were too many for me.

It's so good to get some sleep

Posted by Reviewer2237328 on Jan 19, 2011

I have been taking ambien cr for over a year and many nights, I still struggled to get to sleep for several hours. I started taking both valerianaheel throughout the day and neurexan before bed and I'm falling asleep within minutes. I'm not sure if it's more one or the other or the combination, but something's working and it's great.

Nuerexan is a life saver!

Posted by Reviewer1356516 on Sep 28, 2010

Nothing is better than a good nights sleep. Nuerexan has been a great help on restless nights! I highly recommned it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »