Heel BHI, ClearLife, Allergy Relief Drops, 15 Vials, 0.02 fl oz (0.45 ml) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Soothing Eyedrops, Excellent Formula

Posted by 5023426675315839586 on Aug 24, 2012

I have been using these eyedrops for over a year because they are better than any others I have used. I have dry macular degeneration as well as glaucoma with increased IOPs, simple myopia, presbyopia and can easily experience eyestrain when I use the computer for long periods. Oculoheel drops immediately allow my eyes to relax and recover and I'm hoping the homeopathic pilocarpus is lowering my eye pressures. A friend who is a welder says they are the only drops that soothe his eyes harmlessly. Highly recommended.

Recommended by my doctor

Posted by 5484179459883000303 on Sep 28, 2012

My physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor recommended this for styes I'd been having and he noticed at a visit. After 2 days the styes were improving and gone after 7 to 10 days. I'd been having styes for six months and antibiotic ointment wasn't doing the trick. It worked for me and the drops felt nice in the eye. I've stocked up incase the styes return.

Margaret Jones

Posted by Reviewer2085983 From Canada on Oct 10, 2008

Excellent...used it for quiute a while.

oculoheel

Posted by Reviewer2759707 From New York on Feb 06, 2009

Yours was the only website I could find this product easily. I use for my dog Molly who suffers from dry eyes. Oculoheel seem to help her some and relieve some of her discomfort. Thank you

Remove redness and fatigue

Posted by kolokolb4ik From Russian Federation on May 22, 2012

Remove redness and fatigue. Neochen conveniently stored as drops in a small plastic container without a lid

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »