EXCELLENT NASAL SPRAY

Posted by 4845786267610095854 on Feb 20, 2016

EXCELLENT NASAL SPRAY, REALLY DOES THE JOB.

It BURNS and made my nose more stuffy.

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Feb 23, 2015

I got this and xclear for recurring sinus infections. The package arrived, I opened up this product, the ReBoost and tried it and it burned. The directions say to use two sprays in each nostril every thirty minutes to an hour for acute sypmtoms. I waited 30 minutes and I used it again and it burned again. I waited an hour and again, it burned, worse this time. My nose also got more stuffed up. I stopped using it at that point and did some research on the inactive ingredients, The first ingredient, Benzalkonium chloride can cause irritation and even cause stuffiness when used in nasal sprays. I'm not happy. I can't return it because it's opened and used. I don't understand the good reviews this product has received. But I am noticing the majority of the reviews are from at least five years ago which is strange. I will contact the company, maybe I got a bad batch. But, bottom line, I would NOT recommend purchasing and using this product.

Not sure if it works!

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Jun 11, 2014

I use this buypt not sure if my decongestion is better from this epor other factors.

WORKS

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

Great for that stuffed up head cold works wonders can recommend

good natural solution

Posted by applemom on Dec 13, 2013

not at strong as regular nasal drops , you need to wait a while till you can breath after sparing.

Very good.

Posted by 5319349295861708266 on Nov 21, 2013

It works! I am happy with it!

Amazing! No side effects or discomfort!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've had chronic sinus problems for years, and I've tried many natural nasal sprays to help me cope. I can honestly say that a lot of "natural" sprays left my nasal passages dry, some left them with an unnatural feeling, and others plain out did not work. I started using this by spraying one pump in each nostril once in the daytime, and again at night as a preventative measure. This stuff took about a day to kick in, and I can breath so much easier now! It does not dry out my sinuses, doesn't drip out, and I couldn't tell it had been sprayed in - It basically didn't leave a sensation that something foreign was being sprayed up my nose (unlike many others). The only down side, and this is very trivial, is that it tastes like medicine (when it comes through the back of your throat). There are others like Xclear, which tastes sweet and are a decent product, but this worked better for me. Coupled with Stamet's MyCommunity, I got my sinus problems almost fully curtailed.

Only aggitates

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jan 24, 2013

I've tried this for three different colds over the years when congested and it only turns my nose into a faucet with constant violent sneezes. I usually continue with it for 3-4 days to give it a fair shot, but no improvement. I do much better without. Maybe it works better for people with allergies.

This really works for me

Posted by Reviewer3141880 on Oct 09, 2012

I have suffered from chronic nighttime nasal blockage for over 20 years. I have tried everything, from saline nasal spray to prescription medications, such as Nasonex. It took about 3 days of using Sinusin for me to really notice it working. On night 4, I had my first good night's sleep in years, without being awakened from nasal blockage. I don't know why I have had this problem for so long. I have Fibromyalgia, which could have something to do with it. But I am grateful I have found something that is not toxic, that truly clears up the problem.

Not strong