Spascupreel Winning Combintation

Posted by Reviewer1193079 on Oct 19, 2008

I take this on its own, and also in combination with Traumeel or Zeel. I have a muscle in my shoulder that just refuses to stay calm on its own. When flared up it is impossible to continue life as normal. With the Traumeel/Spascupreel combination for a couple of hours, things go back to normal. Also take as a preventative when going to do work that involves the upper body (use the computer, cut the grass, vacuum) Highly recommend.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer1128885 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jun 11, 2009

I suffer from severe muscle spasms in my neck/shoulders due to a misaligned pelvis and currently am in the process of realigning that with a shoe lift, causing everything in my back to shift. I cannot take many medications due to a corn allergy, and i came across Spascupreel thru much internet research. I have been using the Traumeel Ointment for months which is fantastic for specific areas such as shoulders, but this seems to reduce the severity of spasms when i take it three times a day on a daily basis. On my really spasm'd days, i alter between Spascupreel and Traumeel tablets. This is an excellent product, and i recommend it to everyone. The best part is there are no side effects as with regular medications!

helps with IBD (Crohn's specifically)

Posted by Reviewer2873005 on Oct 02, 2009

I have mild Crohn's and this really helps with cramping and spasms -- sure beats steroids -- and worse!!

arthritis pain in dog

Posted by Reviewer2258353 on Dec 26, 2010

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Apr 15, 2012

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

Spascupreel

Posted by 5708422399686646077 on Nov 11, 2012

My husband says it works very well. Although he wishes when it is shipped that it would get here in 3-5 days when using the mail, instead of 10 business days.

Estupenda

Posted by MariaG on Jan 25, 2013

para dolores menstruales va fenomenal!

Works wonders for our Pup

Posted by 5428777355658252153 on Jul 13, 2013

Our Doberman has Wobblers, stage 1 with Traumeel & Spascupreel along with Chiropractic treatment he is doing wonderful. We are very grateful that he responded so well to the herbs he has not needed to go back on heavy prescriptions of Western meds

Very good for Spasms

Posted by Reviewer2823202 on Mar 02, 2011

Appears to have worked with acouple of gallbladder spasms and a couple of muscel spasms.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »