SEEMS TO WORK

Posted by Reviewer2007273 on Oct 06, 2009

I STARTED USING THIS WITH ZEEL FOR 10 YEAR OLD LABS ARTHRITIS..PUT IT IN HIS WATER DISH..I DO NOTICE A DIFFERENCE IN THE MORNING AFTER HE HAS PLAYED HARD...NOT NEAR AS STIFF..RECOMMMENDED BY ND

Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer1000174 on Jan 07, 2010

While used by itself, it worked only ok. I added the Zeel with it, and using both products together (for chronic headaches) my pain has been better delt with. I tried using it to stop the headache (like at the start of the pain) and that didn't do much, but using it 3x daily, as the directions say, I've had better luck managing the pain.

Best OTC for pain I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Jun 03, 2009

and much safer than Aleve, Motrin etc. It's not a substitute for prescription but I'd rather use it than Celebrex which I do not trust.

Daily Use

Posted by Reviewer2769235 on Jun 13, 2009

I use this product daily and find it very beneficial. It helps me recover from long workouts (3 hour/day) and keeps my joints flexible and without soreness/pain.

A natural support for healing.

Posted by Reviewer2043158 on Oct 03, 2009

It's not ibuprofen, but it's a good alternative.

great stuff

Posted by 4757774515340027892 on Jan 22, 2016

i take the tablets and also give them to my dogs. We all seem to feel better. I plan to keep extra on hand. Sometimes it takes a dose or two before I feel relief... depending upon how I have hurt myself :).

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1179562 on Apr 30, 2010

Great product!

Heel Trumeel

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on May 21, 2010

This helps to take the edge off the pain of fybromyalgia and arthritis. I've never had any bad side effects. I think it works as well as Celebrex.

Traumeel by Heel

Posted by Reviewer2208020 on Oct 12, 2007

Great product! Also, great for itchy feet or hands.

Tyaumeel tablets

Posted by Reviewer3056798 on Aug 27, 2008

I am told by the user of the product that they are working fine with a noticable improvement of reduced pain and increased movement. I was not pleased with your service regarding posting. When I received my last consignment, I had to pay £4.14 british tax plus £8.00 post office charges on the box before it could be delivered as it cost more than £18.00. It may be worth warning your UK customers about this before they order larger amounts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »