Excelent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2064697 on Oct 27, 2011

Very good prodact!!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2092196 on Oct 03, 2013

These little pain pills are also VERY effective for headaches. I often get headaches but don't like taking pharmaceuticals of any kind. I pop one of these pills under my tongue and usually, before it is dissolved, my headache has gone! I have never gotten that sort of relief so quickly with any other pain medicine. Will certainly keep buying this from iHerb who are marvelous for all our supplemental needs at a fabulous price.

Convenient pain reducer

Posted by Reviewer2143955 on Feb 05, 2012

Works fast and works good to relieve pain!

Heel BHI, Traumeel, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2116598 on May 29, 2008

We turn to Traumeel whenever we need to smooth out the bumbs and grinds of life. This stuff really works for us. We were grateful to be able to buy it from this good company, for a good price. The product(s) arrived quickly and in perfect order! Thanks so much!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Dec 21, 2012

This is excellent for my back and neck pain. It only take a few minutes to act.

Traumeel tablets

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Jan 11, 2009

always a winner -- great for first response to minor trauma, bruises, etc. -- I always bring it with me when travelling

traumeel tabs

Posted by Reviewer2392511 on Sep 03, 2009

really a blessing.

Heel BHI, Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer2236304 on Oct 26, 2009

Took Arnica first. Traumeel seems to take over from Arnica. Definite improvement.

Traumeel for inflamed and sore feet

Posted by Reviewer2332711 on Feb 02, 2010

Under advice of my naturopath, I have used Traumeel in conjunction with Zeel and now added Osteoheel for severe plantar fascitis and the later for heel spurs. As a result of the mis-aligned foot, I also have osteo-arthritic changes to one of my knees which has caused severe pain upon lying down ( a pillow under my leg has helped at night). My naturopath used these three aforementioned homeopathics and injected these into my feet (this is called bio-mesotherapy) and successfully dealt with the severe, debilitating pain over a period of weeks. Initially, treatment was twice a week. This same condition relapsed several months ago and although these homeopathics helped, it was not enough. Upon discussion/advice with my naturopath, I undertook very intensive therapy with a podiatrist who works at correcting the STRUCTURAL PROBLEM OF THE MIS-ALIGNED BONES IN BOTH MY FEET. His technique utilises chiropractic adjustments of the foot (and knee - since this affected by the foot adjustment), and advice on daily compulsory exercises to strtch and strengthen the muscles in my feet / legs to accommodate the new - and correct - position of the properly aligned bones in my feet. All this is to be done without orthotics or in severe circumstances, temporary and limited use of orthotics. I include this later information because although the homeopathics were very helpful and continue to be, in my circumstances, this alone is not enough, since they cannot be expected to deal with the structural changes that need to take place for successful treatment. I have been advised that I can take Traumeel up to eight times per day paced out at 15 minute intervals or more, when pain is severe.

Traumeel Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2336337 on Mar 11, 2008

Send promptly to Australia. Ingredients vary a tiny amount from the same Traumeel product available in Australia. Overall extremely pleased.