10% Off Orders Over $40!

Heel BHI, Traumeel, Pain Relief , 100 Tablets

Traumeel - great product

Posted by Reviewer2000880 on Jun 24, 2008

We use it for our dogs, it was recommended by our Vet. It works very well

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 23, 2010

Only thing I don't like is the plastic bottle used to store the Traumeel remmedy. This means plastic toxins will migrate into the remedy. I know homeopathic drs & vets prefer remedies in glass vials & bottles.

Miss Suzanne Powell

Posted by Reviewer1390347 on Sep 20, 2008

I received everything in the time stated. I am very impressed with the way everything was professionaly handeled. My son has a bad back and has found a lot of relief. I have had 2 back surgeries that has left me with a condition called Fibromiaglia. I am yet to feel any benefit pain wise, however i do feel more alert. This is a great benefit work wise. As i have been on pain killers for the past 10 years, I will continue taking Traumeel for a while yet before making my mind up wheather or not I feel a lot better.

love these

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Sep 21, 2009

I had a tired/tension headache that was brewing all day. I had just received these a few days prior. I popped one and went about my business. Within a few minutes the pain was greatly diminished and soon was gone. I bought these to give to my artthritic dog and they have really worked wonders. He is much more peppy and bright eyed. I will most definately buy these again.

fantastic anti-inflammatory!!

Posted by Reviewer2873005 on Oct 02, 2009

This is great -- I've pretty much quit taking any aspirin for aches and pains -- all herbal/natural is fantastic!