It works !

Posted by Reviewer2352089 on Feb 13, 2010

Have been using Traumeel for many years. Works very well for any aches & pains.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3061101 on Mar 23, 2010

Has my dog moving!

Traumeel for inflamed and sore feet

Posted by Reviewer2332711 on Feb 02, 2010

Under advice of my naturopath, I have used Traumeel in conjunction with Zeel and now added Osteoheel for severe plantar fascitis and the later for heel spurs. As a result of the mis-aligned foot, I also have osteo-arthritic changes to one of my knees which has caused severe pain upon lying down ( a pillow under my leg has helped at night). My naturopath used these three aforementioned homeopathics and injected these into my feet (this is called bio-mesotherapy) and successfully dealt with the severe, debilitating pain over a period of weeks. Initially, treatment was twice a week. This same condition relapsed several months ago and although these homeopathics helped, it was not enough. Upon discussion/advice with my naturopath, I undertook very intensive therapy with a podiatrist who works at correcting the STRUCTURAL PROBLEM OF THE MIS-ALIGNED BONES IN BOTH MY FEET. His technique utilises chiropractic adjustments of the foot (and knee - since this affected by the foot adjustment), and advice on daily compulsory exercises to strtch and strengthen the muscles in my feet / legs to accommodate the new - and correct - position of the properly aligned bones in my feet. All this is to be done without orthotics or in severe circumstances, temporary and limited use of orthotics. I include this later information because although the homeopathics were very helpful and continue to be, in my circumstances, this alone is not enough, since they cannot be expected to deal with the structural changes that need to take place for successful treatment. I have been advised that I can take Traumeel up to eight times per day paced out at 15 minute intervals or more, when pain is severe.

traumeel

Posted by Reviewer2025824 on Jun 22, 2010

both my dog & myself are using it now

Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer2587819 on Aug 27, 2010

Love this product! I use it for myself, as well as for my dogs!

Excelente!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2519906 on Aug 30, 2010

Este producto Traumeel es magnifico para dolores de articulaciones y musculares, lo tome por unos meses y me restablecio mi rodilla. El servicio de iherb es EXCELENTE!!! doy 5 estrellas!!!!

Traumeel tablets

Posted by Reviewer1647338 on Aug 01, 2010

Having both the tablets & the ointment available works well for muscle & joint pain. Recommend it. CM

Carol

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Dec 09, 2010

My doctor recommended this product. I had never heard of it before. It is amazing how it relieves my aches and pains without any side effects.

review of product

Posted by Reviewer1807184 on Dec 10, 2010

I have used this productfor several years using your company Excellent product and service

Excellent pain relieft and no stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer1773570 on Dec 28, 2010

Thanks for this product and all the benefits I have received from it. Would reco to anyone with frozen shoulder, which is why I bought it. Elizabeth Burlington