お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

MediNatura, T- Relief, Pain Relief Tablets, 100 Tablets

Effective pain relief

Posted by 4807897265338399173 on Nov 08, 2012

My partner has been suffering extreme pain in his wrists, elbows, shoulder and neck for years from doing a hard physical job. Having being, initally, very skeptical about the benefits of taking homeopathics he is now and will be a regular user. He no longer wakes in the night with pain or complains when he gets home from work. He takes 1 tablet twice a day and I don't even have to remind him to do so. Anti-inflammatory pain killers were never effective. I'm pleased too - I was getting sick of listening to the constant moaning. Fantastic dealing with iherb, my package arrived in New Zealand within a week, great prices and free shipping. Thank you

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1128885 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Traumeel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :) I also have used for myself when I have some pain and it works for me too!

In my Emergency Box

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 28, 2011

... I use these for emergencies and all my children's injuries. ... They were so handy when we were camping recently, and I felt that they saved the day. A six year old had scraped his head and was bleeding, and we had to decide whether he needed to go to the Emergency Room. He was screaming, and the Traumeel tablets helped him to calm down so that we could see the injury better and treat him. ... I was so glad that I had packed the Traumeel tablets. ... I pack them whenever I travel.

My reliever of choice

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Feb 14, 2012

I have been using this product for years. I cannot remember the last time I took a OTC pain reliever. I also use the ointment for stiff hand joints it never lets me down. And iherb always has the best prices.

Always keep it in the house

Posted by Reviewer1096694 on May 14, 2011

This is one product that is always in my house. It's given to my dogs when they have pain and I use it for myself as well. Works wonders. However, I would not say it is for severe pain.