Heel BHI, Traumeel, Pain Relief , 100 Tablets

My reliever of choice

Posted by Reviewer1753558 From Washington on Feb 14, 2012

I have been using this product for years. I cannot remember the last time I took a OTC pain reliever. I also use the ointment for stiff hand joints it never lets me down. And iherb always has the best prices.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1412453 From Canada on Jan 10, 2012

For anyone who suffers from aches and pains in the joints etc. this is the product for you. I had operations on both knees and still suffered. A good friend of mine sent me the drops and I could not believe the relief it gave me! It did not take days to work, for me it provided pain relief in one day. The prescription the Doctor gave me had to be taken with food because of stomach upset, but not this. No side effects at all except good ones. I would recommend this to anyone. I have taken the tablets and the drops with the same wonderful results. Please try it, you have nothing to lose except the pain! :) Thank you iHerb!

In my Emergency Box

Posted by Reviewer1156637 From California on Sep 28, 2011

... I use these for emergencies and all my children's injuries. ... They were so handy when we were camping recently, and I felt that they saved the day. A six year old had scraped his head and was bleeding, and we had to decide whether he needed to go to the Emergency Room. He was screaming, and the Traumeel tablets helped him to calm down so that we could see the injury better and treat him. ... I was so glad that I had packed the Traumeel tablets. ... I pack them whenever I travel.

Posted by Reviewer2153251 From California on Jul 19, 2010

This seemed to work for me...my neck and shoulder pain improved.

Superb Combination

Posted by Reviewer2215199 on Aug 11, 2010

Traumeel tablets from Heel BHI work wonderfully. I have chronic pain from a back injury and when it inflamed beyond the usual medication I tried the Traumeel tablets. Just one under the tongue and before it dissolved, the pain ahd lowered to a tolerable level. I highly recommend trying it. I plan to use it every day, 3 times a day as suggested to see if and how it will work on the chronic pain. I am hoping to be able to get the level down so that I can lower the regular medication.