Always Great Service!!

Posted by Reviewer1964702 on Nov 03, 2008

Thanks for, great service again!!

Good Merchant

Posted by Reviewer2858104 on Mar 19, 2009

This is the overall best price for the product. Product reached on time. I would recommend iHerb for future purchases.

william cannon

Posted by Reviewer2448817 on Jul 17, 2008

very good natural product which has reilived my muscular pains in my legs

Great pain reliever!

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008

I really like this product! I like the fact that you take it sublingually (under your tongue), so it get's into your system faster. It has a sweet taste and is not bitter at all! If you have any bruising, strains/sprains, muscle aches or pain it helps with these problems wonderfully. Along with the gel, you've got a great combination. This product has Arnica which is a natural herb that has long been known for it's healing properties. Probably one of the best kept secrets of all time! Too bad! I highly recommend this to everyone to have on hand for when those times come up that require some sort of pain relief. Iherb has the best prices and is prompt and reasonable in their shipping. Great company to do business with!!

Traumeel WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1038459 on Apr 14, 2008

My massage therapist turned me on to Traumeel a few years ago for muscle aches and pain. IT WORKS! I've tried it in tablet, liquid and topical lotion forms and have been very pleased with it under all circumstances.

Very please

Posted by Reviewer1506779 on Apr 15, 2008

Very satisfied

Heel BHI, Traumeel, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2116598 on May 29, 2008

We turn to Traumeel whenever we need to smooth out the bumbs and grinds of life. This stuff really works for us. We were grateful to be able to buy it from this good company, for a good price. The product(s) arrived quickly and in perfect order! Thanks so much!

Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer2672397 on Oct 15, 2007

Fast shipment at a good price. Thank you.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2857492 on Oct 16, 2007

Good and effective product used post-work and also as a prophylactic. Works better than plain arnica for me.

Zoe

Posted by Reviewer2408519 on Oct 19, 2007

My mother-in-law said it can help her to relieve her muscle pain.