Terri Connor

Posted by Reviewer3285351 on Dec 25, 2010

a must for every first aid kit. reduction of pain, swelling and bruising to any soft tisssue trauma.

Traumeel Gel

Posted by Reviewer2085983 on Mar 23, 2011

I use it on my fingers that ache. It works best if I remember to rub it in when I go to bed and wake up in the morning. I don't need to take anti-inflammatory pills when I use it consistently. From B.C. Canada

Posted by Reviewer2471528 on Apr 19, 2011

I have used many tubes of this since developing inflammation in my neck and shoulders. It isn't greasy, absorbs fully, and is fragrance free. I LOVE IT!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2780587 on May 01, 2011

This and the tablets are just AWESOME! For us, it works better than just arnica montana alone. Love it!

Repeat purchase; quality product

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Jul 12, 2011

Repeat purchase; quality product

Wonder Gel

Posted by Reviewer2423910 on Oct 02, 2011

I have tried many creams & gels for sore muscles, joints, myofascial pain and tension headaches. This gel has a similar effect to the herbal pain patches that can be purchased from Asian supermarkets, but works much faster and more effectively (you do not need to use very much). Good for sensitive skin that reacts badly to other products. At the first sign of a tension headache, I apply to the tense, knotty areas of my neck and shoulders. In about 15 minutes these areas are no longer tense and I am able to stop the headache from becoming worse. No need to take medication any longer. I will continue to buy this product.

Traumeel Gel

Posted by Reviewer2126357 on Feb 08, 2012

REALLY WORKS!!!! Fantastic product

Traumeel gel

Posted by Reviewer1763589 on Feb 10, 2012

I find this an excellent product for relieving muscle and joint pain. I wouldn't be without it.

The BEST product for strains and bruises

Posted by Reviewer2553999 on Jun 18, 2012

Traumeel gel is excellent for strains and bruises and very fast acting. I've used it for years and it is the BEST product i have ever found; there are no other products to even compare it to.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jul 25, 2012

Amazing for relieving pain.