10% Off Orders Over $40!

Heel BHI, Traumeel Pain Relief Gel, 1.76 oz (50 g)

Works great and works fast

Posted by Reviewer3058063 on Oct 17, 2008

Amazing for sore muscles and joints. My son suffers from a chronic pain condition where his muscles and his spine is always sore. Within minutes he has enough relief to function again. Use it on my hands (carple tunnel)

Great pain reliever!

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008

This is my 1st purchase of Traumeel Gel. I have been using the tablets and liked them, so thought I would give the gel a try. Since I've discovered Arnica, I have become a believer in using herbs and homeopathic aids. Natural is by far the best way to go! These sorts of ingredients have always been around and their redily available to help us. No chemical mixtures or synthetic compounds that we don't know what they are or how they will affect us. This product is great for healing bruises or just aches and pains from over-exerting yourself.

Great Liniment

Posted by Reviewer1077786 on Nov 21, 2008

I like the feel and the smell of this liniment is really nice. It really works well on sore muscles.

Great multi-purpose product!

Posted by Reviewer1702683 on Dec 07, 2008

I've used this product to relieve pain/swelling on my knee [ligament strain], sprained ankle, to help manage lymphedema [post-cancer], and to speed healing of bruises. I recommended it to a friend who is a climber, who swears by it for both injuries and soreness from muscle overuse. This is a GREAT product!!

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2381884 on Jan 07, 2009

I was very pleased with the speedy delivery and the low shipping rate.