Personal Relief

Posted by 5554059481370097684 on Aug 18, 2014

First, let me say that I live with extreme pain that will never go away. But the Traumeel Ointment did ease a lot of that pain in my shoulder, hips and knees. I also have a lot of problems with my legs hurting all over, and rubbed it in like you would a lotion, and found that it relieved a great deal of that pain, and let me sleep at night. Since I had ordered the large tube, I shared it with my DIL, who is having knee pains, and it helped her, too. Good product. I appreciate the sleep, believe me.

mannie

Posted by Reviewer2076730 on Oct 09, 2007

I FOUND THE PRODUCT REALLY GOOD FOR TRETING INFLAMMATION AND I'D RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY

Traumeel Ointment Works

Posted by Reviewer1355767 on Feb 06, 2008

I have used this product before and it helps tremendously with muscle strain/sprains, pain from arthritis, and pain from deteriorated disks. Also, there is no smell or greasy feeling. I first used this product after a traditional medical doctor recommended it to my mother who has multiple allergies and arthritis. It is very difficult to find except on line unless you are fortunate enough to have a Compound Pharmacy in your area.

Homeo-pathic Anti-inflamatory that works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1997230 on Feb 07, 2008

This was recommended by my doctor for minor aches and paids due to inflamation. I find it helps every time.

Leg Cramp relief

Posted by Reviewer1491765 on Feb 23, 2008

This ointment has been very good in controlling night leg cramps. I apply the ointment when cramps begin and I have been successful in get relief.

Anti-inflammatory ointment

Posted by Reviewer2896301 on Mar 01, 2008

I first used this product when a chiropractor recommended it for pain caused by trauma and I find it very helpful. A little bit hard to find but iherb carries it. You can always trust them to have the good products.

Traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer3283369 on Apr 26, 2008

Ointment effective for arthritis in hands. Also effective for speeding up healing of broken bones. Non greasy.

knee injury

Posted by Reviewer2397243 on Sep 06, 2008

I've used the ointment for a couple of years now and find that it is very helpful as a compliment to nsaids.

O.K.

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Sep 27, 2008

Works but was looking for something stronger.

works

Posted by Reviewer2982179 on Oct 04, 2008

I purchased this product for my 85 yr old mother. She is finally getting some relief for her hip and leg. No oter product has worked Gayle

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »