Traumeel for Persistent Heel pain.

Posted by Reviewer2365055 on May 04, 2008

My 79 yr old mother has had persistent heel tendon pain for more than 2 years. She has seen numerous podiatrists, physiotherapists etc with no real benefit and she was becoming quite depressed about it. I did some resesrch and ordered her some Traumeel ointment which she has been appying 3 times a day for 2 weeks. She is delighetd with the reults and can walk virtually pain free once again. Great product, it gets my vote!

Trameel

Posted by Reviewer2868205 on May 18, 2008

An excellent product for both chronic pain or aches and pains associated with over doing. I always keep a tube in my home. No smell or oily residue just quick and effective releif.

No more Pain

Posted by Reviewer2913312 on Apr 22, 2010

Love it! Love it! Introduced this to nurses, people suffering with arthritis, menses, and so on. It is a winner. I almost considered becoming a distributor. You want go wrong using this product.

a quick generally effective pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer3009894 on May 01, 2010

When I developed marked pain below my left big toe many days after some walking, I read about this product and ordered it. Applying it a couple hours before going to work, it usually much reduced or even eliminated the pain so that it was not a big issue as I worked. For the past several months, the problem has become much less, so that I now seldom need to use this product. Also, occasionally I get tendonitis in my left thumb from work. After applying this product to that area, usually the pain and weakness gradually decreases over several hours until it is a minimal problem.

excellent ointment.

Posted by Reviewer1686171 on Jan 19, 2010

my daughter has been using this for many years. i finally bought some for myself.i am so glad i did. it has instantly relieved the soreness and pain. i recommend it highly.

Works Just Fine! Highly Recommend!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Jul 18, 2011

I use this ointment for muscle spasms and tendon damage as a result of having to take the antibiotic, Levaquin, for an infection in my finger. This is my 4th tube and thus far no complaints and my muscle spasms have decreased from using this ointment. I like the ointment vs the gel by this company - the gel seems to dissipate as soon as it hits the skin where the ointment takes a while to rub in therefore feel that it is a deeper penetration to the muscles. Product is a bit expensive but rather pay the price than suffer with antigonizing pain! RL from North Carolina

Jersey Girl

Posted by Reviewer1032621 on Jul 22, 2008

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED!!! I use it to relieve the tension in my neck and occasional aches and pains. You start to feel relief within about 15 minutes of applying. I even got my mom hooked on it as it greatly helps her with her arthritis. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I will never use anything else.

I love this stuff!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3150595 on May 22, 2009

This stuff works, however I see it as a long term product. My expierence is it takes about two weeks of consistent of use of 2x/day to see a result.

Traumeel is the BEST

Posted by Reviewer1235529 on Sep 16, 2008

I had broken my fibula and the MD said just to take Aleve. Well this cream removed all the pain just about without taking hardly any aleve! Buy it!

Traumeel is amazing

Posted by Reviewer3361756 on Sep 29, 2008

I have used Traumeel for many years and always with amazing results. It is super on burns, and most any injury. Rub it in well, the cream is best!