MediNatura, T-Relief, Pain Relief Ointment, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Jersey Girl

Posted by Reviewer1032621 on Jul 22, 2008

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED!!! I use it to relieve the tension in my neck and occasional aches and pains. You start to feel relief within about 15 minutes of applying. I even got my mom hooked on it as it greatly helps her with her arthritis. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I will never use anything else.

Works Just Fine! Highly Recommend!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Jul 18, 2011

I use this ointment for muscle spasms and tendon damage as a result of having to take the antibiotic, Levaquin, for an infection in my finger. This is my 4th tube and thus far no complaints and my muscle spasms have decreased from using this ointment. I like the ointment vs the gel by this company - the gel seems to dissipate as soon as it hits the skin where the ointment takes a while to rub in therefore feel that it is a deeper penetration to the muscles. Product is a bit expensive but rather pay the price than suffer with antigonizing pain! RL from North Carolina

Personal Relief

Posted by 5554059481370097684 on Aug 18, 2014

First, let me say that I live with extreme pain that will never go away. But the Traumeel Ointment did ease a lot of that pain in my shoulder, hips and knees. I also have a lot of problems with my legs hurting all over, and rubbed it in like you would a lotion, and found that it relieved a great deal of that pain, and let me sleep at night. Since I had ordered the large tube, I shared it with my DIL, who is having knee pains, and it helped her, too. Good product. I appreciate the sleep, believe me.

Great pain relief

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 06, 2010

I am very happy with Traumeel ointment - easy to use & no worries about using too much of that traditional 'smelly ointment' that can be dangerous if used on too large an area of the body or too often.

back

Posted by Reviewer1925736 on Dec 21, 2012

Helps me with my back pain....Once I apply it i can go for hours no pain. I have needed something like this for a very long time. Thank you Iherb.