Posted by Reviewer2768108 on Mar 24, 2009

I can't believe this stuff! I have a really bad back. It "goes out" easily. If you massage this on your back it will relieve the muscle spasms and keep it from going out! I have also used this on my aching legs and feet and my arthritic hands. It is awesome.

Posted by Reviewer2381012 on Apr 03, 2009

Exceptional product. Would not be without it. We would like to see the tube made of plastic instead of the hard substance. It is very hard to squeeze, especially when it's almost used up. C. Patterson

Super sports cream

Posted by Reviewer1336873 on Apr 23, 2009

Traumeel helps a great deal when I have a problem. As an aerobics and yoga teacher a pulled muscle could keep me from my students. Traumeel can be applyed repeatedly, as needed to aleviate the pain.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3057346 on Aug 19, 2009

this is a great product. really helps with pain.

Posted by Reviewer1588031 on Aug 31, 2009

Excellent product. I highly recommend it.

Wonderful Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer1362447 on Sep 10, 2009

I was told about this by my former chiropractor (now deceased) and it does work wonders. You only need a little bit, as it goes a long way. I have used it for a number of years and highly recommend it for any and all aches and pains.

The Best stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Sep 23, 2009

This works like a charm for any ache,pain or sore area.

Healer in a Tube

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Oct 13, 2009

I've been using Traumeel for over 15 yrs and has helped me get through marathons, a bike accident and mouth pain from braces. I highly recommend this product, although please be aware that some people have sensitivity to some of the ingredients. Great stuff!

Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on Oct 20, 2009

I have used this product for several years. I was introduced to this product by an naturopathic doctor. I use this for aching joints and have found it to be effective for that. I never like be without having some of this on hand. I will buy this again.

Helps reduce joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1789679 on Oct 31, 2009

I've used Heel BHI Traumeel ointment for over a year now. It helps reduce inflamation and pain. Personally, I like the ointment better than the gel. The price is a great savings from Iherb