Traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer2504649 on May 20, 2009

This is an excellent product in my estimation. My chiropractor recommended it and it worked so well for my sore muscles that I got some for my soccer playing (injury prone) son, and also for my Mom with arthritis and they both swear by this stuff too. Thanks for making it available at a reasonable price. Wonderful!

Traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer2594316 on Sep 07, 2009

Best stuff I've found for muscle and joint pain. I use both the ointment and the gel.

speeds healing with regular application

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on Jul 30, 2009

i have been using this for about a year now. whenever i bruise myself i rub it on immediately and keep on doing so 2-3 times per day til the bruise is gone. it definitely reduces the immediate and short term appearance of the bruising and cuts down the healing time. and the bonus is that it has no odour.

Heel BHI traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1273651 on Jan 14, 2010

Excellent pain reliever for muscles and joints. Works very quickly.

Traumeel is Great!

Posted by Reviewer1295876 on Feb 11, 2010

Traumeel Ointment is the very best I've ever used for soreness, swelling and bruising. It's a wonderful fix for aches and pains. It doesn't burn, it doesn't have an odor and it really helps injuries that are minor.

helpfull

Posted by Krystsina777 on Jun 28, 2012

helps my husband well with the pain after myay-thai training

Posted by Reviewer1231783 on Nov 22, 2011

This is one of my first-line choices for pain. I also use Traumeel oral drops. Be aware of that both Traumeel topical products contain petroleum products.

Together with Zeel, works great

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

My son reports that using Heel ointment and Zeel tablets allowed him to stop taking prescription pain medication for a bad shoulder injury.

Traumeel for physical trauma - the name says it all

Posted by healright on Feb 02, 2012

I have used this product for many years with excellent results and benefits. I always keep it available for minor to moderate muscle and joint pain caused by over exertion and/or impact injury. I try to always carry it when traveling too. It should not be exposed to airport X-Rays, so keep it in your checked baggage...not your carry-on.

helps heal bruises and trauma

Posted by Reviewer1984273 on Feb 19, 2012

Definitely speeds up healing and I like that it's homeopathic and - thank goodness - free of the omnipresent cortisone.