Traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer2504649 on May 20, 2009

This is an excellent product in my estimation. My chiropractor recommended it and it worked so well for my sore muscles that I got some for my soccer playing (injury prone) son, and also for my Mom with arthritis and they both swear by this stuff too. Thanks for making it available at a reasonable price. Wonderful!

Traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer2594316 on Sep 07, 2009

Best stuff I've found for muscle and joint pain. I use both the ointment and the gel.

Heel BHI traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1273651 on Jan 14, 2010

Excellent pain reliever for muscles and joints. Works very quickly.

speeds healing with regular application

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on Jul 30, 2009

i have been using this for about a year now. whenever i bruise myself i rub it on immediately and keep on doing so 2-3 times per day til the bruise is gone. it definitely reduces the immediate and short term appearance of the bruising and cuts down the healing time. and the bonus is that it has no odour.

Drug free pain relief, no smell, not greasy

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jan 28, 2014

Drug free pain relief. It's been used by my family for years. I like to put it on the back of my neck when I have a stiff neck or headache.

Good for muscle aches and varicose veins

Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Aug 25, 2016

This product had proved itself as effective especialy with muscle aches, but also with vein problems and some other infections. The price is very good comparing to other oinments in the market. This why I have re-ordered a tube for myself and other family members. Than you iherb.com again for another staple item!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Nov 11, 2013

This is your answer to muscle pain, joint pain and general pain. All natural.

Traumeel is Great!

Posted by Reviewer1295876 on Feb 11, 2010

Traumeel Ointment is the very best I've ever used for soreness, swelling and bruising. It's a wonderful fix for aches and pains. It doesn't burn, it doesn't have an odor and it really helps injuries that are minor.

Traumeel for physical trauma - the name says it all

Posted by healright on Feb 02, 2012

I have used this product for many years with excellent results and benefits. I always keep it available for minor to moderate muscle and joint pain caused by over exertion and/or impact injury. I try to always carry it when traveling too. It should not be exposed to airport X-Rays, so keep it in your checked baggage...not your carry-on.

Pain on thumb relieved overnight. Amazing

Posted by 5594832334531583627 on Sep 15, 2016

Had this nagging pain on my thumb for about half a year now. Have tried various wintergreen oil or menthol or capsaicin products. Found not much relief from them. Read the reviews on T Relief and found it a little too good to be true. Anyway, got it as there's moving to lose. Got my parcel yesterday and tried it in the evening onwards. Applied a few times yesterday itself. Was pleasantly that the pain on my thumb was gone this morning. A little too good to be true. Bought two tubes. One for my mum. Hope it'll help her knee pain too. Thanks iHerb and thanks those who have left reviews on the product.