Traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer2504649 on May 20, 2009

This is an excellent product in my estimation. My chiropractor recommended it and it worked so well for my sore muscles that I got some for my soccer playing (injury prone) son, and also for my Mom with arthritis and they both swear by this stuff too. Thanks for making it available at a reasonable price. Wonderful!

Traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer2594316 on Sep 07, 2009

Best stuff I've found for muscle and joint pain. I use both the ointment and the gel.

speeds healing with regular application

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on Jul 30, 2009

i have been using this for about a year now. whenever i bruise myself i rub it on immediately and keep on doing so 2-3 times per day til the bruise is gone. it definitely reduces the immediate and short term appearance of the bruising and cuts down the healing time. and the bonus is that it has no odour.

Heel BHI traumeel Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1273651 on Jan 14, 2010

Excellent pain reliever for muscles and joints. Works very quickly.

Traumeel is Great!

Posted by Reviewer1295876 on Feb 11, 2010

Traumeel Ointment is the very best I've ever used for soreness, swelling and bruising. It's a wonderful fix for aches and pains. It doesn't burn, it doesn't have an odor and it really helps injuries that are minor.

Traumeel for physical trauma - the name says it all

Posted by healright on Feb 02, 2012

I have used this product for many years with excellent results and benefits. I always keep it available for minor to moderate muscle and joint pain caused by over exertion and/or impact injury. I try to always carry it when traveling too. It should not be exposed to airport X-Rays, so keep it in your checked baggage...not your carry-on.

Drug free pain relief, no smell, not greasy

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jan 28, 2014

Drug free pain relief. It's been used by my family for years. I like to put it on the back of my neck when I have a stiff neck or headache.

Posted by 5177076579797569580 on Aug 29, 2013

Great for muscle and joint pain.

Works wonders

Posted by 5200280160343592193 on Oct 08, 2013

Recommended

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Nov 11, 2013

This is your answer to muscle pain, joint pain and general pain. All natural.