Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2434888 on Jan 31, 2008

We re-sell this through our clinic and everyone who's tried it, loves it. It's great for children who are fighting colds. A super immune booster!

safe for little kids

Posted by Reviewer2679138 on Apr 15, 2008

work fast and SAFE, which is what good parent think when baby is sick.

Instead of TYLENOL

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

I can't believe a hoemopathic product this good exists! 15-20 minutes after taking baby settles down and feels noticeably better. They seem expensive but you only need to use 5 drops per dose in babies which means that you get a lot out of one vial. The adult dose is a full vial to put it in perspective. These are an excellent remedy for use in children, especially young babies for their first few colds and ear infections. They are recommended for use during infections with or without fevers. I wish I'd found these sooner but am relieved to find an alternative to soothe baby rather than Tylenol. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3202739 on Mar 20, 2008

My little boy has colic and this product works great! It helps to calm his tiny belly. I would recommend this product to anyone as a safe way to ease upset stomach and colic. You will not be let down it works wonders!

alnola

Posted by Reviewer3342515 on Sep 26, 2010

effect only for some hours

Excellent Product - Australia

Posted by Reviewer1450096 on Jul 04, 2011

My son has multiple allergies and reflux and is a TERRIBLE teether. This product has worked well for teething relief for him. I would definitely recommend.

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance.

Posted by 0LD-SHAMAN on Aug 01, 2011

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance. When the first teeth are growing, very helpful. But it is better to buy Heel BHI, Viburcol, 12 Suppositories (1.1 g Each)

viburcol

Posted by Reviewer1430519 on Oct 30, 2008

this is a great product.....a must have for those that want a safer fever medicine without side effects. in fact i even take it as an adult since i'm nursing. i have a back injury and this helps to relax me but won't harm my baby. we LOVE iherb. they have the best service around!!!!!! this product is great. thanks, karen horton

highly effective

Posted by Reviewer1451670 on Sep 06, 2010

highly effective

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2147900 on Jan 18, 2012

Love this product for fever and when my son is teething.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »