Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2434888 on Jan 31, 2008

We re-sell this through our clinic and everyone who's tried it, loves it. It's great for children who are fighting colds. A super immune booster!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3202739 on Mar 20, 2008

My little boy has colic and this product works great! It helps to calm his tiny belly. I would recommend this product to anyone as a safe way to ease upset stomach and colic. You will not be let down it works wonders!

safe for little kids

Posted by Reviewer2679138 on Apr 15, 2008

work fast and SAFE, which is what good parent think when baby is sick.

Instead of TYLENOL

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

I can't believe a hoemopathic product this good exists! 15-20 minutes after taking baby settles down and feels noticeably better. They seem expensive but you only need to use 5 drops per dose in babies which means that you get a lot out of one vial. The adult dose is a full vial to put it in perspective. These are an excellent remedy for use in children, especially young babies for their first few colds and ear infections. They are recommended for use during infections with or without fevers. I wish I'd found these sooner but am relieved to find an alternative to soothe baby rather than Tylenol. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Excellent Product - Australia

Posted by Reviewer1450096 on Jul 04, 2011

My son has multiple allergies and reflux and is a TERRIBLE teether. This product has worked well for teething relief for him. I would definitely recommend.

alnola

Posted by Reviewer3342515 on Sep 26, 2010

effect only for some hours

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance.

Posted by 0LD-SHAMAN on Aug 01, 2011

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance. When the first teeth are growing, very helpful. But it is better to buy Heel BHI, Viburcol, 12 Suppositories (1.1 g Each)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2147900 on Jan 18, 2012

Love this product for fever and when my son is teething.

The best when children are ill.

Posted by Reviewer3026080 on Dec 12, 2010

I don't like using Tylenol or other products to mask fevers or aches. This does the trick everytime!

great for teething!

Posted by Reviewer2534566 on May 22, 2011

I haven't tried it for a fever yet so I don't know it works but it does for teething pain and irritability. I love the fact that I don't have to give tylenol all the time. It seems to really relax my 6 month old in about 15min and if I give it to him befoe a nap or bedtime he seems to have a sounder sleep. Love this stuff and ordering more:)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »