Works for the whole family

Posted by Reviewer1836341 on Dec 29, 2007

We were skeptical. Not any more. Works for the whole family!! Even the dogs!!! (w/recommendation from a holistic vet!)

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer1922718 on Feb 26, 2008

Works fine for me and my dog.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2007273 on Oct 06, 2009

I HAVE BEEN GIVING THE TABLETS TO MY 10 YEAR OLD BLACK LAB AS HE HAS ARTHRITIS...PUT 2 ZEEL AND 2 TRAMEEL IN HIS WATER BOTH IN MORNING AND AT NIGHT...I DO NOTICE A DIFFERENCE AFTER HE HAS BEEN PLAYING HARD HE IS ABLE TO MOVE MUCH BETTER THE NEXT DAY..BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS ON IT WAS RECOMENDED BY MY ND

Hip, knees and back

Posted by Reviewer1550485 on Apr 29, 2012

When I have slightest symptoms using is sure to bring relief.

BHI Line of PRoducts

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jun 13, 2012

I have Traumeel on hand for pain and it works wonderfully. My system tollerates it well. When I started my bucket of medications for fibromyalgia, I used Heel to help keep me regular. Beats the fiber remedies hands down.

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer3307141 on May 24, 2010

I am taking the Zeel and also giving it to my arthritic Labrador. It seems to be helping us both!

Great relief

Posted by 4757774515340027892 on Jan 22, 2016

My dogs and I take this and it seems to make all of us feel better and move more easily. I also plan to keep extra on hand to use when any of us feel stiff.

Works very well!

Posted by Reviewer3180783 on Nov 10, 2008

My wife and I both use it and we also give it to our "senior" dog. We've all benefited from it and we were able to take our dog off a prescription medication that would have likely destroyed her liver. I plan to keep a supply of Zeel onhand all the time.

zeel brought relief

Posted by Reviewer1480683 on Feb 05, 2009

My Mother suffers from arthritis in every joint. She is on a low dose of prednisone and did not want to increase it.After taking the zeel for several days, she noticed that she could actually attend to her responsiblities(she and my Dad are very active in their church), without the excruciating pain. She is very thankful.

Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1396249 on May 11, 2009

I recommend this company's service. I only order Zeel, one product, but they always ship it to me in a timely manner and it arrives with no problems.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »