works fine for me

Posted by 4830348561422125469 on Jul 27, 2013

I use homeopathy all the time. this product is good for minor to medium pain in the joints.My father (86) had sciatic pain and it did some work on this too

Doggone good

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013

I give it to my dog for arthritis. When he starts to chew on his foot, I give him this.

Finally pain relief

Posted by 5150058235550975819 on Dec 06, 2012

I use this for pain relief from RSD and inoperable carpel tunnel. over the years I have tried many prescription drugs which had little or no effect. this product does the trick and lets me sleep whenever I have a flare up.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1128885 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Zeel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

In place of prescription pain med

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

I was concerned about the effects on his stomach that high doses of ibuprofen might cause for my son. He was hit by a car and suffered a severe shoulder injury. I got him the Zeel tablets and the Heel ointment to work in conjunction to reduce pain and swelling in the joint. He says they work well enough that he was able to stop taking the prescription pain killer.

I am amazed at how fast this worked for my cat!

Posted by Reviewer1566628 on Oct 22, 2011

I have a beloved 10 year old stocky cat who has developed stiff joints in his hips. He had noticeably slowed down when walking, had great difficulty jumping up or down from the couch or bed, was lying around much more than he was walking, and when he did move, it was slowly with a stiff gait. I gave him Zeel tablets, one in am and one in pm, for the last 3 days,dissolved in a little bit of water then mixed with a few bites of his favorite canned food. Tonight when I called him he RAN into the house, then trotted to his dinner dish. I have not seen him move that fast or that smoothly in months. Just a few minutes ago he leaped easily onto his favorite spot on my bed. Just knowing he is not in pain and can move freely is such a blessing. I especially like the Zeel for the ease of administering it to this cat, who is very resistant to taking pills. It is a perfect solution for him. Must admit I was skeptical at first about Zeel working, but not any more!

Heel BHI, Zeel, Homeopathic Medicine, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1254063 on Oct 16, 2011

excellent for aiding arthritis

Osteo Arthritis symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1419944 on Jun 09, 2011

This product was recommended to me by my physician when I experienced symptoms of ostero-arthritis of the fingers and writs. It is a good product, it works well and should be used as a maintenance treatment for arthritis. I take 3 a day when the pain flares up. None of the side effects of aspirine/ibuprofin. No stomach problems. My wife uses it for the OA the knee. She takes 2 tablets 3times a day. We combine this product with Traumeel ointment from the same manufacturer.

Vet recommended

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Feb 24, 2011

For our dog, seems to work.

review of product

Posted by Reviewer1807184 on Dec 10, 2010

used in combination with other product I ordered my german shepherd gets reflief from hip displasia will remain loyal customer