Bad

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Dec 04, 2013

Not useful at all..

Heel BHI, Zeel, Homeopathic Medicine, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1254063 on Oct 16, 2011

excellent for aiding arthritis

Osteo Arthritis symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1419944 on Jun 09, 2011

This product was recommended to me by my physician when I experienced symptoms of ostero-arthritis of the fingers and writs. It is a good product, it works well and should be used as a maintenance treatment for arthritis. I take 3 a day when the pain flares up. None of the side effects of aspirine/ibuprofin. No stomach problems. My wife uses it for the OA the knee. She takes 2 tablets 3times a day. We combine this product with Traumeel ointment from the same manufacturer.

Vet recommended

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Feb 24, 2011

For our dog, seems to work.

Dog Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1026427 on Nov 17, 2010

Use with Traumeel 2X day and it seems to help.

Best Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2767273 on Dec 06, 2010

Our Golden Retriever is 14 years old and has a torn-through ACL. Rather than attempt surgery, my vet and I decided to put her on homeopathics. Zeel is one of three that she takes 2Xday. With the use of these homeopathics, she is able comfortably hike 2 - 4 hours per day and not be in pain at the end of the day. Pretty excellent recommendation, wouldn't you say! :)

review of product

Posted by Reviewer1807184 on Dec 10, 2010

used in combination with other product I ordered my german shepherd gets reflief from hip displasia will remain loyal customer

Zeel really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2972827 on Aug 14, 2009

I deal with sciatica that acts up sometimes. I find Zeel to be a great help for those flareups in conjunction with regular chiropractic support. I love the great price too!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2882852 on Aug 25, 2009

my vet recommend i use this product for my dogs. one has a stiffness in her hind leg the other has Hip dysphasia to manage the stiffness and pain. much better then Rimadyl that i tried on them. i feel very confident in giving this product to them no stomach upset just relief without drowsiness ....i highly recommend it i been using this product for 2 1/2 years for the dogs and can't beat the price ...

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer3121422 on Sep 04, 2009

Thank you so much for your speedy response. We have a Golden who came to us as a rescue. He is having arthritic pain and his acupuncturist put him on Zeel. He is a much happier boy. Thanks again for a great product and such a speedy response!