RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽612.04

₽797.65

Экономия: ₽185.61 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Bad

Отзыв оставлен 5724285788996126984 Dec 04, 2013

Not useful at all..

Heel BHI, Zeel, Homeopathic Medicine, 100 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1254063 Oct 16, 2011

excellent for aiding arthritis

Osteo Arthritis symptoms

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1419944 Jun 09, 2011

This product was recommended to me by my physician when I experienced symptoms of ostero-arthritis of the fingers and writs. It is a good product, it works well and should be used as a maintenance treatment for arthritis. I take 3 a day when the pain flares up. None of the side effects of aspirine/ibuprofin. No stomach problems. My wife uses it for the OA the knee. She takes 2 tablets 3times a day. We combine this product with Traumeel ointment from the same manufacturer.

Vet recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2345221 Feb 24, 2011

For our dog, seems to work.

Dog Arthritis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026427 Nov 17, 2010

Use with Traumeel 2X day and it seems to help.

Best Ever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2767273 Dec 06, 2010

Our Golden Retriever is 14 years old and has a torn-through ACL. Rather than attempt surgery, my vet and I decided to put her on homeopathics. Zeel is one of three that she takes 2Xday. With the use of these homeopathics, she is able comfortably hike 2 - 4 hours per day and not be in pain at the end of the day. Pretty excellent recommendation, wouldn't you say! :)

review of product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1807184 Dec 10, 2010

used in combination with other product I ordered my german shepherd gets reflief from hip displasia will remain loyal customer

Zeel really helps!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2972827 Aug 14, 2009

I deal with sciatica that acts up sometimes. I find Zeel to be a great help for those flareups in conjunction with regular chiropractic support. I love the great price too!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2882852 Aug 25, 2009

my vet recommend i use this product for my dogs. one has a stiffness in her hind leg the other has Hip dysphasia to manage the stiffness and pain. much better then Rimadyl that i tried on them. i feel very confident in giving this product to them no stomach upset just relief without drowsiness ....i highly recommend it i been using this product for 2 1/2 years for the dogs and can't beat the price ...

Zeel

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3121422 Sep 04, 2009

Thank you so much for your speedy response. We have a Golden who came to us as a rescue. He is having arthritic pain and his acupuncturist put him on Zeel. He is a much happier boy. Thanks again for a great product and such a speedy response!

Позиции 41-50 из 77