July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herb Pharm, Athlete's Power Tonic Compound, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

BRILLIANT product

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Jul 12, 2014

I MEANT TO RATE THIS PRODUCT FIVE STARS.DON'T KNOW HOW TO EDIT MY RATING. iHERB, PLEASE CHANGE MY RATING TO FIVE STARS (5 STARS). THANK YOU. So far, so good. Hope it continues to work for me. I’ve been very unwell for months. Long story. I’m trying to move house. I first took this Athlete’s Power Tonic about ten days ago. The first dose worked! Without this tonic, I could barely move. I have to pack up and move house. Each night at bedtime, I put 30 drops in a teacup. I pour boiling water over it (to evaporate the alcohol), stir it and leave it to sit overnight. Next morning, I sip it during the first 2 hours of my day. Within the next few hours, after I’ve also eaten a good meal, it starts to work. It gives me motivation, energy to do things I need to do, and clear mental focus. For hours. I’m able to get up and move around. I could cry with gratitude. Thank you, Herb Pharm. Thank you, iherb, for shipping this to Australia quickly and inexpensively. I also shared this tonic with a friend. She thinks it’s a fantastic product, and says it gives her motivation and mental clarity for the whole day. Also: the Athlete's Power Tonic does not make me hyper, or jittery, the way coffee does. It does not keep me awake at night. I become tired very naturally at night, and sleep much better. Excellent product.

HERB PHARM 10/10

Posted by Reviewer2134166 on Sep 06, 2008

can't say enough good stuff about herb pharm.. must try HERBAL COMPOUNDS over weak tablets.. this stuff works much better than everything else... -NOTE: I experienced crazy energy boosts, increased strength, muscle recovery, much more.. I drink this stuff by the bottle!!! haha 10/10*****