Herb Pharm, Cactus Grandiflorus, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Cardiac improver

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Jan 31, 2013

I could not walk from the kitchen to the bedrooms without my heart beating like I had been running miles. Had to sit down halfway. Also when going to bed had to sit on edge of bed until heart would slow down, otherwise getting right into bed could hear my heart beating in my ears. This 10 drops of this and I can walk and walk and sleep without hearing the heart beat in my ears. Best stuff ever.

Great and Pure.

Posted by Reviewer2113305 on Jan 01, 2012

Love this it's helps me to keep my blod pressure under control. Though my daughter is allergic to the alcholo in it and causes her chest to hurt.I boil the tincture in water for 10 minutes then add my herbs. I hope to find a glycerin tincture soon, or even the fresh plant.