Cardiac improver

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Jan 31, 2013

I could not walk from the kitchen to the bedrooms without my heart beating like I had been running miles. Had to sit down halfway. Also when going to bed had to sit on edge of bed until heart would slow down, otherwise getting right into bed could hear my heart beating in my ears. This 10 drops of this and I can walk and walk and sleep without hearing the heart beat in my ears. Best stuff ever.

Good product, as to be expected from this wonderful company

Posted by Reviewer2376375 on May 09, 2010

Helpful with stress headache. Given the extract form, I was able to adjust the amount to fit my personal sensitivities.

Provided relief fast

Posted by fleurdechamp on May 11, 2016

Have been using it in some emergency moments on a cat with cardiomyopathy, and it seemed to provide almost immediate relief, when nothing else would. However, am keeping it only for occasional use now, due to its alcohol content (but am more than happy to have found this version at all).

Great and Pure.

Posted by Reviewer2113305 on Jan 01, 2012

Love this it's helps me to keep my blod pressure under control. Though my daughter is allergic to the alcholo in it and causes her chest to hurt.I boil the tincture in water for 10 minutes then add my herbs. I hope to find a glycerin tincture soon, or even the fresh plant.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3120512 on Mar 21, 2012

iHerb deliverd my product very fast. I am using this in a facial serum and it is working well