Healing calendula oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 15, 2014

Great for dry, dehydrated, damaged and sensitive skin. This calendula oil made of nothing but olive oil and non-fumigated or irradiated calendula flowers gently softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates damaged skin, improving its elasticity, evening out the skin tone and preventing dryness and dehydration, encourages cell renewal, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, facilitates the healing of small wounds, sores, lesions, cuts, abrasions, burns. I've been using it on the dry and flaky patches on my face, hands and feet and it really works: almost all the flakiness, redness and inflammation is gone, my skin tone has noticeably evened out, my dry and sensitive skin is softer and smoother. I would recommend it anyone suffering from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin conditions.

Excellent healing herb

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Aug 27, 2008

I use this to clean my cat's ears, he is an older cat and they need more regular cleaning now. It is a very healing and soothing herb.

This stuff works for eczema and healing skin grafts

Posted by Reviewer2046505 on Sep 07, 2010

I put it on my eczema break outs. It moisturizes, kills germs, and reduces inflammation. I also put it on my healing skin graft. Does the same thing as neosporin, without the hormone disrupting chemicals. I recommend this product.

Excellent quality oil

Posted by x-tine on Aug 09, 2012

This thick, viscous oil definitely has healing qualities. Still trying to determine exactly what types of skin disorders it treats best, but am having luck with dry patches and bumpy skin skin conditions. It's expensive, but a little goes a long way. The oil seems freshly made, no rancid odors. it's probably a good idea to store in fridge after opening to retain freshness.

for my animals as well...

Posted by Reviewer1847992 on Oct 10, 2009

super healing and also useful to clean my cats ears, and any skin problems on the animals.

Very impressive!

Posted by Reviewer3100650 on Sep 08, 2010

I have been using this oil for my dogs and myself's skin issues, and it seems to cure any kinds of skin irritations. Since it is not drug, it can be applied as many as you want, not worrying about any side effects. I strongly believe in this oil. Just be careful not to get on your clothes because it will leave an orange stain.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2082515 on Aug 18, 2012

I have acne prone skin. After doing some research, and looking at the ingredients on most natural-alternative skin care products, I decided to try this. It feels great, it's very moisturizing and works well to fight breakouts. The smell is very neutral, and it mixes well with other oils like Tea Tree or Rosemary. Also, this little bottle was expensive, but I imagine that it will last me for a long time.

Really wish it came with a dropper

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jan 05, 2012

I do like this product, I sometimes mix it in with my green clay to do a mask, and I've used it directly on my skin with no adverse effects, but I do wish it came with a dropper to help control the amount that's coming up. I don't like just pouring it out but I don't like to stick anything else into it, so I'm dealing with it. It's a good product, but could use different packaging.

Very fine quality

Posted by 4627446595500767863 on Nov 01, 2013

This calendula oil has a very fine quality. Mild, pleasant fragrance, non-sticky, absorbes quickly. Oil has a yellow color (from the calendula extract and the olive oil) but toes not stain. Excellent buy. We use it for sore and irritated, dry skin.

Best oil for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 18, 2015

I think that this is the best oil so far that I have tried for my eczema. I use this on my face and it leaves my face feeling soft. It does not burn at all. 2015 update: Been using this since 2011 on my face. This is a staple of mine. I alternate with jojoba oil. Great product.