Add to shea butter to heal open wounds from Eczema

Posted by 4898831354857933341 on Jan 12, 2016

Excellent, only needed to use one month

Wouldn't be without this!

Posted by 5172035727043094511 on Dec 12, 2015

This is great for skin ailments. I used it on my baby for nappy rash, on rash from wearing latex gloves and conjunctivitis around the eye. All cleared up in 2-3 days and skin was soft and supple (unlike the chemical alternatives which leave skin dry and wrinkly/chaffed). Our family are so happy to have found this product. Thankyou

Best oil for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 18, 2015

I think that this is the best oil so far that I have tried for my eczema. I use this on my face and it leaves my face feeling soft. It does not burn at all. 2015 update: Been using this since 2011 on my face. This is a staple of mine. I alternate with jojoba oil. Great product.

NATURAL SMELL

Posted by 4779237245836692617 on Mar 26, 2015

IT HAS so nice and very natural smell , color is Strong yellow and thick I ordered it as A ANTI ACNE ,MAYBE IT DOES THE JOB BUT I REALLY DIDNT NOTICE

Great to calm skin down

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Mar 21, 2015

I mix this with jojoba oil and a few drop of essential as a body oil. Works well in calming my eczema down and is not too greasy.

Best Calendula Oil, Best Price.

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Feb 17, 2015

Herb Pharm Calendula oil is great for so many things. First defense for any and all contused skin. Used in place of antibiotic ointments. I also buy their tincture for gargling, nasal flush, eye wash, etc.

Love This Oil

Posted by Reviewer2233895 on Jan 07, 2015

I really love this oil. I can notice a difference in my skin as soon as I put it on. It sinks in pretty quickly and leaves no residue, just soft skin. I will buy regularly. I keep on in my purse and one in my beauty cabinet.

Don't put too much of it

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 06, 2014

I have tried these during eczema outbreak on my face, I used too much of it on my first try and next day, I got more bumps. So I find, I should a little of it and not put it all over the whole area. A little goes a long way and it is safer for skin sensitive people like me.

Really good antibacterial oil

Posted by 5080294808663462529 on Oct 31, 2014

Not only do I use this on my scars but on my cat too.. Haha it safe for cats and especially for wounds or in my cats case, chin acne, it clears it up well.

Love, love, love this oil!

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Aug 15, 2014

I cannot say enough about Calendula oil. It is so very healing for skin issues. I use it in balms for myself and my horses. This is a good brand, very concentrated, deep rich color, alcohol free.