California Poppy - excellent

Posted by Reviewer3107829 on Nov 09, 2009

I also read about this in a health magazine and thought I'd try it. I've been waking up every 1 to 1 1/2 hours and could not sleep through the night. Completely exhausted every day. Had tried melatonin, even a doctor prescribed sleeping pill (that did not work at all) and so tried this, anything to get a decent night's sleep. The first night I put 10 drops in a cup of tea (that was the amount listed in the article, I did not see any recommended amount on the product) and slept 9 hours. Woke up refreshed and alert for the first time in over a year. Been taking it for two weeks now and it's working great. Highly recommend!!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2849176 on May 11, 2009

It’s not only great for getting you to sleep but seems to reduce the need to get up during the night and urinate. love it.

Works with side effects

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Nov 06, 2013

I have to be honest about the effectiveness- This product does help me sleep, however, the next day my stomach feels as though I'd eaten candy on an empty stomach and I have a slight headache and groggy feeling. I only take this at night approx. 30 to 60 minutes before bed, 20-30 drops. I don't take it a few times a day as the label recommends. So, it helps me sleep through the night but makes me feel like I'd consumed alcohol once I wake up in the morning. I would do a lot of research on long-term effects/side-effects before taking this

California Poppy

Posted by Reviewer1503945 on Sep 15, 2009

Read about this product in one of the Women's magazine as mentioned in an article by a writer, so I gave this product a try. Works very well helping with tension and trouble going to sleep and staying asleep. The delivery of this product is quick and timely follow up with e-mail notifications. Good service. The list of herbs products information on this website are very informative and excellence.

awake at night

Posted by Reviewer2020747 on Mar 17, 2010

I feel so much better with a good nights sleep and this herb has helped.

this is good for pain

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Jan 27, 2012

Its not very strong. It seems more watery. I don't know if this is because of the brand, or just how this is because I have never used poppy seed in this form

didn't work

Posted by Reviewer1124514 on May 27, 2010

I have chronic insomnia from 20 years of having Lyme and it did not work at all, in fact the 3 nights I tried it seemed like it made every thing worse felt more wired/tired than usual. Also, has given digestive problems and diarrhea. I know having Lyme and insomnia is hard to treat so that probably was the reason. I was really hoping this would do it.

Good and relaxing!

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

I saw this product on a medical show's segment and decided to try it for pain during the night. Without even a full dose I felt relaxed and pain free. But I am sure that dosage and results will vary from person to person. This is something I will keep in my medicine cabinet and my first aid kit. Far safer than Aspirin! Update: A few days ago I took the full dose at night and still had no hangover effect, rather awoke feeling fresh and energetic. I'm glad to have found this product and glad my local health food store carries it for emergency purchases.

Sleepy

Posted by Reviewer2271019 on Feb 07, 2011

This product made me feel good and sleepy.

CALIFORNIA POPPY EXTRACT

Posted by 5643941261188819548 on Jan 12, 2015

I use California Poppy for pain relief rather than OTC. Very effective when needed. I discarded Valium prescribed for a pinched nerve and used the California Poppy so I wouldn't feel drugged1

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »