Herb Pharm, California Poppy, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Works with side effects

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Nov 06, 2013

I have to be honest about the effectiveness- This product does help me sleep, however, the next day my stomach feels as though I'd eaten candy on an empty stomach and I have a slight headache and groggy feeling. I only take this at night approx. 30 to 60 minutes before bed, 20-30 drops. I don't take it a few times a day as the label recommends. So, it helps me sleep through the night but makes me feel like I'd consumed alcohol once I wake up in the morning. I would do a lot of research on long-term effects/side-effects before taking this

good

Posted by Reviewer2886288 on Apr 15, 2009

good product even though the price is high. Helps with sleep.

Great for every now and then

Posted by 5708079495668296898 on Feb 27, 2013

I put about 35 drops in the first night it worked-helped me get to sleep and stay asleep but didn't affect dreams. The next time I took 30 and didn't really notice it helping me. I then took 50 drops the next night and it worked again. Therefore, I had to keep increasing the dose for it to work because I built up a tolerance to it immediately. I would get this but only for an every now and then thing-not for every night because you'll have to increase the doses and that'll get expensive...