Herb Pharm, Cinnamon, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

I've been taking cinnamon capsules by New Chapter, and wanted to try extract, which I prefer as a supplement anyway. I carry this with me to take after meals or anytime really, cos I like cinnamon. I think Herb Pharm is a great company - they carry a lot of tinctures that other companies don't.

Very Highly Satisfied!

Posted by 5170097440751829628 on Sep 03, 2014

This is a product I re-order again and again. Has done wonders for my stubborn cholesterol. What can I say? Love it, love iHerb! Robin @ Sasa's Place.com

Doesn't last long.

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Dec 14, 2013

To take the sort of doses you need for hypertension, this product is awfully expensive. Should have done the research first or made my own. Capsules are cheaper.