Herb Pharm, Cleavers, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Amazing cellulite reduction in 2 weeks!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 09, 2012

Pleasant taste, a bit like cut grass. I drink this in 3-4oz hot water. It tastes nice enough. I do not know if it has any benefits but I trust it will. I am currently doing a liver cleanse and thought I would add this for a lymph cleanse I was going to go with Wild Indigo but read that it is somewhat toxic so did more research and decided on this. UPDATE: after two weeks taking a dropper full once or twice a day, I am happy to report impressive cellulite reduction off my thighs without exercise whatsoever! To be fair I'm on a liver cleanse and taking many herbs & other teas along with lecithin granules but when I researched lymph cleanse and decided on this herb, I did read that it reduces cellulite. My legs have completely reshaped themselves, I now have nice muscle definition and getting my original athlete's body back--which was dissolved in 2007 due to steroid medication--slowly but surely.

Helped bladder pain

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Aug 03, 2011

I have used this for a good while. I will take it for a while and then stop, then restart, which I think is a good way to take all herbs. I used to have pain in my bladder (scary) and think I am at risk of bladder cancer from environmental toxins. I no longer have the pain. Also, I only take a few drops three times a day. It works.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Feb 08, 2010

Good for lymph congestion.

Herb Phar. Cleavers

Posted by Reviewer1270495 on May 06, 2010

I am using this for my elderly cat who has been plagued with respiratory problems for YEARS. I'm using it in conjunction with Herb Phar. Mullein. It is WORKING!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2754430 on Dec 31, 2013

Can be used internally and topically. Helps with staph and other skin issues. Good immune system booster.