Cramp killer

Posted by Reviewer1537923 on Oct 29, 2011

This tincture generally relieves my cramps (I have pretty bad ones) in about 45 minutes. I do not expeience any side effects. It's a shame doctors won't share the benefits of herbal remedies with their patients - the FDA approves all kinds of things that are worse.

top quality extract company

Posted by Reviewer1537402 on Feb 03, 2012

I have uterine cramps that cease with the use of this and home made motherwort tincture- works better for me than ibuprofen which can lead to more bleeding and ulcers. i put my drops in warm water to allow some of the alcohol to evaporate or hold it under my tongue if i just cannot wait for relief. this is my fourth bottle, have been using it as needed for over a year, just recently combined with motherwort and need to use it less frequently...

Works well for period cramps

Posted by 4696664092509703217 on Jan 03, 2015

I've been using this for the past six months for helping with period cramps as I wanted to stop talking ibuprofen. This works and I use this dosage - 15 drops every two hours. If I have more I get diarrhea. I'm glad I have found this and no longer need to take drugs from the pharmacy. It does taste pretty bad though!

really works

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Jul 05, 2011

I actually use this externally. I have fibromyalgia, and sometimes I get really bad muscle spasms on the muscles on my shoulder and they cause migraines too. I squeeze a dropper full on the area of skin and I rub it in. If you can get past the smell it really does work well within 15 minutes I am feeling better.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2509088 on Dec 12, 2009

I think this helped my cramps. it smells weird, tastes pretty bad and repeats a lot, but if it helps with the curse, then I'm all for it.

My remedy against less-than-happy days

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014

Works a dream with menstrual cramps! Truly a needed stuff. I even take it when my stomach doesn`t feel as good as it should.

Great tasting, helpful and natural.

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Oct 26, 2014

Good tasting, this helps with menstrual cramps. I had best results when taking before cramps set in but eve after it still helped ease the pain and help me go back to sleep (I woke up to terrible cramps one night).

Pregnancy contractions

Posted by 5643032578698079236 on May 06, 2012

This product has helped reduce the amount of contractions that I have had during my last 3 pregnancies. Stop taking at 37 weeks so that you will go into labor.

Heaven Sent

Posted by Reviewer2108596 on Mar 13, 2015

I have been using this for bladder spasms, along with marshmallow root. I tried using another brand but came back to this one. It is the only relief I get unless I take a muscle relaxant, and heaven knows what's in that stuff. Nature is truly our mother. We are blessed to have her healing herbs.

helps just a little bit.

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Mar 09, 2014

it doesn't relieve the spasms entirely like a pain killer does, but it is the first natural thing that has ever helped me even just for a little bit.