squirt in my drink bottle of water for nausea and chronic migraines

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Dec 16, 2015

This is fab, wish it was sold in a bigger bottle. Use it daily in water bottle. Use it many times during the day with the willow bark (like a mini asprin) squirt too. Using for nausea and chronic migraines. This product is fantastic, love. Cant get enough !!!!!

Works Well, Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3152320 on May 19, 2014

I use ginger often and this supplement works well and has a great taste. I use it often and will add it to practically anything! (my coffee, water with a splash of liquid stevia, smoothies, etc) It helps me manage my heartburn and sinus congestion. It's a must have especially when traveling. Will help with queasiness/nausea as well.

Works for my cat

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Feb 10, 2014

Had a cat with very acute and very chronic constipation. Years of vet visits, enema, manual removal of stool under GA, and he just kept getting worse. Then a vet with a more holistic approach suggested cascara sagrada, together with ginger and liquorice. Ordered the tinctures from iherb .... speedy delivery. And the treatment works moderately well.

Fantastic! Works for nausea and taste is delicious!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 21, 2013

This is fantastic to prevent and alleviate nausea or upset stomach. I've already tried it twice for such symptoms and, both times, it worked almost instantly. I love the taste of ginger, sweet and spicy at the same time and yet mild. I think this is more cost effective than New Chapter's ginger syrup, which I used to buy, and no added sugars or anything else here. A pure product, wildcrafted, that I need to keep in my natural/herbal medicine chest at all times. This is another winner, Herb Pharm does it again!

Ginger Extract

Posted by Reviewer2563687 on Mar 06, 2011

Make your own Ginger Drinks .. lemonade, ginger extract, and cayenne .. great stuff !!!

Affordable natural remedy for my cat's constipation

Posted by Reviewer1974366 on Nov 17, 2010

I have a cat who unfortunately has chronic constipation. He has problems going to the toilet. After quite a few times of traumatic manual removal of his stools at the vet, the doctor suggested trying traditional methods of using natural remedies to help with his locomotion. It's been a year since and my kitty has been taking a combination of 3 different tinctures, and it's still a chore going to the loo but at least he manages to poop every 2 days. Thanks for this very affordable remedy. It is very expensive to buy these in the stores here in Singapore.

Herb Pharm, Ginger, 1 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Aug 21, 2009

I used this product on a cruise and it really worked well to keep me from feeling nauseated. My granddaughter is pregnant and she is using this for morning sickness and she says that it really helps.

herb pharm ginger tinture

Posted by Reviewer1985634 on Jun 26, 2009

Great form of ginger, use it for nausea and immunity

Nausea cure

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 20, 2008

Works for my family's nausea. Spicy tasting but works wonders.